[Adult] little joke to cheer you up or maybe not

onionhead

Inactive User
Reaction score
Man driving home from night shift thinks to himself hmmm when i get home i think i will give the misses a good licking,on entering the bedroom he creeps over to bed careful not to disturb his wife as he wants her to have a pleasant surprise.he lifts up the duvet cover and crawls under neath his wife moans and groans and eventually orgasims.Husband goes to the bathroom to clean himself up as he enters the bathroom he turns to see his wife in the bath WOT THE **** ARE YOU DOING THERE HE SAYS SSSSHHHHHHHH says his wife you will wake your mother........

It would help if you put adult in the title mate..........cr*p joke anyway

Thanks i thought it was a cracker when i was told it

eeesh....lol!!

Like it or do I mean lick it....not the mother in law though! as its probably healed up....

Sorry im new and just forgot will remember if i post again if of an adult nature come on you had a chuckle to yourself when you first read it didnt u

Theres a meaning to this joke if your on nights and the wife tells you her mums sleeping over tell her to sod off ohhhhhhhhh it such a horrible thought my mother-in-law is well healed up and i wouldnt want to be the one to break her seal

Back