Adobe reader doing my nut in, help :(

CAROLANN

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a pdf document which of course i use adobe reader to open in it in order to view the document.

In the document theres some photos I need, but i cant figure out how to get the photos off of the pdf document ??

I notice if i select "tools" then "select & zoom" theres another option called the "snapshot tool".

I drag the mouse cursor round the image etc and the snapshot tool appears to work but i dont know where adobe reader saves snapshot images using the tool, can someone please tell me where it does before i go crazy with this thing, lol.

Also, i think it would benefit me to know how to save images/photos from pdf documents, like save them onto my desktop screen in another format etc, i dont know if this is possible ?? is it ?? ive been doing all the normal stuff like right clicking on the image etc and looking for a save option, but theres none there :(

Appreciate any help with this chaps :)

Thanks for that mate, yea both those ways work i see, i forgot about the old prtscn button, lol, great stuff, thanks again, ive added some good rep for you.

Ah, nice one. Glad it worked.

Cheers for the rep - but as you're in the red it doesn't count, so my usual invoice will be in the post end of the month if that's ok.

;)

ahh, sorry mate, i didnt realise cause iam in the red my good rep i give out didnt work :(, thats a pity, ohh well. iam only in the red cause of a couple of idiot/twats that are on here giving me bad rep when it wasnt called for, but i wont go there as i understand at least one of them boasts he can do what he likes on this website as the owner and admin/mods are his best pals so that makes him untouchable, anyways, we all know who iam on about and probably the other person iam on about too, twats :salute:

Anyways mate, thanks again and maybe some day when iam in the green i can give you some proper rep as you deserve it :)

Back