@ admin or mods

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have a subsection to sat nav cos most seem to be tom tom or stuff and all mixed up but like others i have a different unit, so any updates and stuff for each different manufacturer could be posted in correct place. that would help newbies an me find the exact file for their setup in a speific place.And also people who post the stuff please if you could convert it to other user kits so we all share. i can think of one who does but thommohawk will remain nameles (oops he has been good in past maybe up for a mod in sat nav another though but def not related etc)
just a thought

just trawling through old post with my name attached to them lol im bored, thanks for the words gez, its noted.

ive not been in the sat nav section for a while but i still help out behind the scenes wink wink with sat nav related issues. i,ll have to pop in a check that the garmins are being posted even though i have tomtom now, i would have carried on posting the cams but joe took over the mantle so i stopped, im glad the nav section is still popular as it was my idea to get it back onboard in the main section (was on trail but im sure its there for good now) .

:drink:

I don't think there's enough interest to warrant a section for each manufacturer, but that's a decision for admin to make. :)

Maybe if people could put [TomTom] or [Garmin] or [Navman] etc etc at the start of their threads, it would help differentiate.

just trawling through old post with my name attached to them lol im bored, thanks for the words gez, its noted.

ive not been in the sat nav section for a while but i still help out behind the scenes wink wink with sat nav related issues. i,ll have to pop in a check that the garmins are being posted even though i have tomtom now, i would have carried on posting the cams but joe took over the mantle so i stopped, im glad the nav section is still popular as it was my idea to get it back onboard in the main section (was on trail but im sure its there for good now) .

:drink:

well i have just put tomtom onto a navman pin 570 and still learning what it can do. its version 6 whatever that is.hope its gonna work fine although the maps are very different than navman,

Back