Added M3U to Kodi channels appear but no stream

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

There's a sports.m3u floating about on this forum and Ive tried to add it to Kodi using the simple IPTV addon within PVR\TV. Once added selecting a local M3U file the channel lists come up fine but that's as far as it goes if I select a channel within Kodi nothing happens.

The streams work perfectly with XMTV (as a separate Android app) so I was wondering if its possible to get this working?
Thanks

Try playlist loader add-on should work with that but there are others...

Attachments

• plugin.video.playlistLoader.zip
    604.7 KB · Views: 2
lots are having issues with this m3u even the original poster of it cannot get it working fine for me

lots are having issues with this m3u even the original poster of it cannot get it working fine for me
Is that with any funky settings? I mean how have you added\loaded the M3U? As it works fine for me also using XMTV outside of Kodi its just when I add it to Kodi she no worky :)

doubt it will work on kodi as needs xmtv player i might try it later but doubt its possible mate
not ran on kodi mate used on sat box & firestick

How did you get it to work on a Firestick? I couldn't get XMTV to install?

xmtv installs fine on firestick for me wuffy another option for it

mate it wont work on kodi forget it save yourself the headache

vlc xmtv & wuffy is what works

you said it works ok on xmtv player so you surely have correct version

Amazon doesn't sound right to Me, I think I found it on aptoide.

available everywhere apkpure etc etc not sure if its even worth the hassle to be honest lol

I must admit the two times I wanted to use it, it stopped working, the eubank under cards were fine then nothing, and the British gp was a no go.

are you on vm broadband? eubank was solid here

you can also download xmtv player apk from their website ("xmtvplayer.com/download")

bt here its fine maybe vm blocking it but even original poster cannot get it working now lol weird

Back