Abu dhabi iptv

Yes and it's £1995.

No Satellite Dish required.

Requires a broadband internet connection 2mb connection or faster.

You are buying an official Abu Dhabi Sports Smartcard and receiver that will be hosted in a professional secure data centre.

You'll control the satellite receiver in the data centre via your IPTV receiver. The content is streamed via your broadband connection from the data centre to your IPTV Receiver.

Hosting is for the 6 standard definition ADMC Sports channels with EPG for 12 months.

Please Note: This is a professional IPTV streaming solution and NOT some illegal card share system. You will be provided with your official ADMC Sports contract and card number for your records.

What is IP TV?
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.

What do I need?
A Router, a Television with a SCART connector, a suitable broadband internet connection 2mb or faster preferably with unlimited download as your ISP may charge you for additional bandwidth if you exceed your monthly download limit. Check with your ISP beforehand.
You'll also require a WiFi adapter if you are connecting the IPTV receiver to a TV in a room that's away from your wireless router.
The Tenda W150M is a suitable WiFi adapter.

Channels Included:-
ADMC Sport Channels 1 to 6 with Electronic Program Guide (EPG).

Price £1995.00

Disclaimer
This system is offered for sale to domestic households and is for private use only.
Pre-paid subscriptions cannot be exchanged or refunded once the card has been activated.
Ensure you have a suitable broadband connection and unlimited bandwidth from your ISP before ordering.
The broadcaster reserves the right to change channel packages without notice.

The package is NOT covered by warranty if broadcasting stops due to the broadcaster going out of business or a change in schedules. If this is the case we are not liable for this action and you have bought said subscription with this knowledge.

Cheers manic01. sounds interesting. 2k is a bit steep for me. I'm sure someone will be able to afford that. Hopefully this will spur on the FA to allow some form of 3pm kick off in the uk. The extra revenue's would be massive.

so they are charging £1750 for hosting the reciever and card. So I gather this would be a location outside the UK and you would be acessing the box via a slingbox type device then. So this would be all dependant on the internet speed etc.
What size dish would be required in the UK to pick this up as what I have read is that these people have servers in the UK so will basically pay for a box and card elsewhere and then stream it via there servers to your device. It appears IPTV is being offered as way to watch your own countries tv abroad including paytv.
That is only what I have read into it recently, not sure how reliable these things are going to be as soon as people start asking for a monthly sub off you without the actual card etc seems a bit dodgy to me.

You will need a 3m+ dish to receive this on 26° east, That £2000 would cover dish,Box and subscription now where do i hide that size of dish

Will need a proxy or other setup which makes your IP appear to be middle eastern/african to use that site though...

"Sorry, you cannot access this site in your location
Due to rights restrictions, this site is not available to view where you are.

If you are located in one of the following territories: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Chad, Djibouti or Somalia then please contact [email protected] who will investigate your IP address. Please note that you will not be granted access to the service if your IP address is determined to be in a territory outside of those listed above.

For all the latest sports news, scores and videos please visit admcsport.com

For additional information on the Barclays Premier League, please visit www.premierleague.com"

Will need a proxy or other setup which makes your IP appear to be middle eastern/african to use that site though...

"Sorry, you cannot access this site in your location
Due to rights restrictions, this site is not available to view where you are.

If you are located in one of the following territories: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Chad, Djibouti or Somalia then please contact [email protected] who will investigate your IP address. Please note that you will not be granted access to the service if your IP address is determined to be in a territory outside of those listed above.

For all the latest sports news, scores and videos please visit admcsport.com

For additional information on the Barclays Premier League, please visit www.premierleague.com"

Any chance you could help direct me to a fast, reliable, free or reasonably priced proxy in one of those locations? I think I'm gonna go for it!

I was just thinking about it and do you think you'd need to by the use of a middle eastern proxy in order to ensure you used the same ip address each time you watched something on your AD sports internet account or would It not really matter - do they only check your ip when you first sign up and pay?

It's not just the issue of appearing to have a middlea eastern IP address theres probably also going to be the issue of when you regsiter your address etc may need to be in the supported terrotories. Bit strange if your providing a UK address and payment details. Im not sure if they will even accept registrations from foreign addresses, worth a try.
I dont personally know of any proxies or VPN services for that region of the world, im sure a quick google might provide some useful info.

All you need to know about it is on lj's.

liveonsat forums? Im not sure what im looking for?

Looks like Newcastle game on the weekend is going to be only on AD Sports and SuperSport ZA so no chance of me getting it.

Dont fancy watching on of those internet free streams as terrible!

Yeah mines similar Everton's also on AD Sports and SportKlub+ (irritatingly I can get 16E no problem but its on TotalTV which is a package I'm unable to buy)

Guess I'm going to have to invest in a bigger dish.... :(

guys theres a thread about signing up to the iptv streams on the forum its not to bad for the money under £30 for the season and £3.50 a month foe smart dns which opens up lots of other tv catch up like hulu rte player and more
you only need vpn to sign up i used a freebie one fromthe proxy nova site google free eygytian proxy i selected one egypt and cairo changed settings in mozzila and signed up.
heres the link
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/290281/

Last edited by a moderator:
guys theres a thread about signing up to the iptv streams on the forum its not to bad for the money under £30 for the season and £3.50 a month foe smart dns which opens up lots of other tv catch up like hulu rte player and more
you only need vpn to sign up i used a freebie one fromthe proxy nova site google free eygytian proxy i selected one egypt and cairo changed settings in mozzila and signed up.
heres the link
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/290281/

Thats me sorted for the game this weekend. Worth the £30 just for English audio for any game so I can sync the stream to my channel on the satellite box via my surround amp! #HappyDays

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got the android apk wouldn't mind trying this on android tv box

The price of £1995 is geared towards selling to pubs and clubs, not for an individual end user. As stated you can receive it if you have a 3m to 3.5m dish, but you would find it difficult, if not impossible, getting planning permission for that sized dish. So the only option is to go down to your local pub, buy a pint and watch it along with everyone else there. After a few pints you will not even notice the reduced video resolution needed to stream it over the internet. Anyway still better quality than JSC Sport on a satellite feed.

James

AD sports is illegal to use in a pub full stop as its not european, without streaming someones dodgy set up into a pub and getting banged right up lol.
JSC sports also has 2 HD channels which are perfectly acceptable and also non european lol

Back