Absolutely DISGUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never noticed this chant in the game?

although i did add a load of custom ones in and there a few far worse ones in there believe me :D

i can understand where your coming from, if its dergoatory to the people of liverpool then it should be removed however i personally i just think all football is shit...........

should hear to what Rangers sing in pro evo... lets say its pretty damn sectarian lol

Football games are becoming more real than ever before :)

on a similar note = relating to football.

As stated by various others, i was just trying to get the point across, that if you go to real matches, you should be used to the abusive chants?

I thought the idea of the new games was to be as realistic as possible?

like i said, were does it end....

Funny as feck if you ask me. Bit over sensitive mate imo. And EA are not going to change it, so get over it.

should hear to what Rangers sing in pro evo... lets say its pretty damn sectarian lol

Football games are becoming more real than ever before :)

lol, don't suppose you'd lknow where I could find a clip oif this? :)

hahahaha that's brilliant!

To be honest, they probably didn't know it was anything special, I didn't but then i wouldn't by fifa lol.

Haha you ever been to a football match? I go to the football every week and would be shocked if i didn't hear worse than that before kick-off!

Its all a bit of banter in the end, if anyone doesn't see that then god help them.

They should have signing on day on a match day :)

We would then be able to see if the song is true.

signed by a working Manchester United fan :proud:

Just to give you all an update, E A's u.k. corporate media manager got in touch and was quite mortified about the chant being included in the actual game,(even though he's a west ham supporter),

he ran an internal investigation resulting in certain developers of the game recieving an explanation of the importance of using the correct chants..

he is also issuing an appology to L.F.C. regarding this problem.

He assured me an update is currently in progress to rectify the problem...

oh and he sent me two tickets for sundays game and a couple of games for the kids as a way of an appology and for bringing this to his attention...:Clap:....

Thank you all for your responses.....(well not all of them...lol)

Just to give you all an update, E A's u.k. corporate media manager got in touch and was quite mortified about the chant being included in the actual game,(even though he's a west ham supporter),

he ran an internal investigation resulting in certain developers of the game recieving an explanation of the importance of using the correct chants..

oh and he sent me two tickets for sundays game and a couple of games for the kids as a way of an appology and for bringing this to his attention...:Clap:....

good result m8, cant stand footy myself though. End of the day though footys footy , but going to a match and listening to it in your front room are quite a bit different. and like you say where does it end?

Good result mate, I thought it was walk alone at 1st but then I clocked on and was laughing my tits off :D

dont u all relise that as scoucers we get pissed off with ppl making out that we dont all skive claim dole steal etc etc

now how many manc would love if they put a song in about then being murderers?? or birmingham supporters being pakis(dont want to offend sorry)

ok this may seem funny to u lot but not to many scousers

One of my mates was convinced that this was on last years FIFA but I told him to get his head checked because he was paranoid haha sounds like he might of been right !!!

all jokes apart, do you, as a football fan find this offensive, to be included in a game were the developers are supposed to be un biased??

:roflmao: I think you really need to get a life m8 are you for real?

:roflmao: I think you really need to get a life m8 are you for real?

Yes mate i am for real,, and as for "getting a life", i have a very good life, the reason being, i'm not an idiot, and i don't let idiotic people take me for one, i believe in standing up for myself and my family,

i, like a lot of Liverpool people i know, were brought up on the idea,

"treat others how you would want to be treated, if not straighten it out with them".

good manners and politeness costs nothing but means everything,

if i think someone has publicly offended me i will definately take it up with them and straighten it out with them.

but if you think me standing up for myself warrants me "getting a life"
or i'm not "for real", then thats your opinion.

maybe your the kind of person that doesn't let things like this bother them or would rather forget it than cause a scene? i honestly don't know.
but i will always stand my ground, and if i am in the right, i will fight it all the way..

it might only be a stupid chant on a stupid football game,
but it's the principal,they were wrong,they admitted they were wrong and appologised,

so i really don't think it's me thats "not for real" or "needs to get a life" is it.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back