Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A working & AUing image for Moscs Telewest

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Hiya, had a play with this tonight and seems a mosc image with good tiers and dates works okay so have attached working image to this post.

ONLY for telewest though but sure someone will post one for pure & ex C&W

Just enter your IRD & Boxkey and camID and write to rom11 card.

Enjoy Geronimoe:banana:

PS: a few channels are missing as i have not got full tier list but main ones are all there.

Hiya, had a play with this tonight and seems a mosc image with good tiers and dates works okay so have attached working image to this post.

ONLY for telewest though but sure someone will post one for pure & ex C&W

Just enter your IRD & Boxkey and camID and write to rom11 card.

Enjoy Geronimoe:banana:

PS: a few channels are missing as i have not got full tier list but main ones are all there.

sure this will be a help to many ppl...nice work

anyone got a good mosc image for c&w. my image doesnt work for some reason.
thanks

how many tiers you using what type of image is it...blockered? ..... you checked your dates etc ???

my mosc doing well at the moment......

my one for pure works fine, my parters one doesnt work in c&w i gave her a fun to keep her quite now thats not working have to suss out y the mosc didnt work there, its a blockered one, probably the dates.
my pure mosc is working fine..

Could someone pease post a pur nthell one as i could never get mine on it would be good as a backup for my fun. Please anyone??

great i got my 1st working mosac in years been lazy lol thx to funs and atmega

but do i need to put a Blocker on the card now ???

if i do how do i plz

thanks greatly for the image ....

hiya 2primo there is no blocker on this image, i have just created a image which is realistic to what you would find on a subscribed card.

The image is just a clean image with the correct tiers and dates on and will need to have the rights dates updated 2 months from when image was posted.

Try this link to an old tut which explains how.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/107235/

Geronimoe

Last edited by a moderator:
as a noob to mosac,s im unaware if i need to put a blocker on or not so could you tell me if i do or don't
works a treat tho thanks

Back