VU+ Duo a little help with dreamsetv2.39 adding chans

jimbofz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ,ive updated my duo with latest catseye bouquet,
and using this editor ive deleted and moved some chans around and sent revised bouquet to duo
so im starting to get the hang of it.
.my question is on the duo if i manually tune in a t/p the chans appear in the new option on the duo, so when i select from 28 deg the new option the chans are there ,
when i send the bouquet to the editor i cant find where the new channels are,
how can i put them into the main bouquet?
where do they appear in the dreamset lists?

After scanning reboot your box that should move the channels in the new folder to the main list.

Now in Dreamset read the settings and under organized lists were is says tv all use the dropdown to select the sat position you want.

The New channels should be there.

After scanning reboot your box that should move the channels in the new folder to the main list.

Now in Dreamset read the settings and under organized lists were is says tv all use the dropdown to select the sat position you want.

The New channels should be there.

thanks ill give that a try

worked thanks ,
the box is very reluctant to tune manually a known t/p eg 11798h 29.5 3/4 for cha 5
dont know why ?i had to tune only one tp then reboot then try again eventually i managed to tune in 5hd and then in dreamset copied and pasted to no5 position,why do some chans show in white and not green like the majority?

Back