A good satellite dish and quad lmb

kaostech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I am gonna upgrade my satellite dish from the standard sly dish and need A good satellite dish and quad lmb fixed dish. Anyone point me in the right direction with good prices also, cheers.

I' am moving my dish and just want a better one its starting to get tired lol

why not get a slightly larger dish for extra rain margin... personally id go with a triax td64 and ibu twin and then it can be used for something else in future if needed. regards mdt

why not get a slightly larger dish for extra rain margin... personally id go with a triax td64 and ibu twin and then it can be used for something else in future if needed. regards mdt

What is 'IBU'?

Inverto black ultra lnb.

OIC! I've been using them for a short while, as my supplier stopped stocking the 'Best' 0.1db's. I've had more failures of Invertos in six months than I had with the cheaper Bests in 6 years (3 failures in almost 2000 installed!) ! Having said that, the Invertos are good if you get a good one, I'm just a bit skeptical of their quality control.

OIC! I've been using them for a short while, as my supplier stopped stocking the 'Best' 0.1db's. I've had more failures of Invertos in six months than I had with the cheaper Bests in 6 years (3 failures in almost 2000 installed!) ! Having said that, the Invertos are good if you get a good one, I'm just a bit skeptical of their quality control.

same here ive had 2 faulty lnbf ones and a faulty c120 aswell. QC is shite,regards mdt

same here ive had 2 faulty lnbf ones and a faulty c120 aswell. QC is shite,regards mdt

Too True but they are a world class LNB and pretty hard to beat when they do work LOL

Back