A DW Member In Need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was just a suggestion i have no idea what your dissertation is on or focussing on.

Just you are asking how much the media influence our views on Islam. The main sources we get our info from are TV, radio and newspapers and maybe the internet.

So what would be very interesting is to find out peoples views in an area where people maybe cant afford to have the internet, tvs etc. You would imagine their views would be very different to people who have constant access to these streams of media.

And also how sex, age and race influence their views would be easy to obtain just by choosing who does the questionnaire.

If you are at uni or college or wherever you could stand outside main entrance and just ask people to take 2 minutes to fill out a form for your dissertation. Maybe offer and incentive like a free pack of crisps or something.

These people will be in the same boat and willing to help out im sure.

If you are at uni or college or wherever you could stand outside main entrance and just ask people to take 2 minutes to fill out a form for your dissertation. Maybe offer and incentive like a free pack of crisps or something.

These people will be in the same boat and willing to help out im sure.

V.gd idea, I may just do that to get a little bit extra info.
Thanks for your comments m8, alot of interesting points made that could help me in my research...

: thanks :

I don't know who elected you to speak for the whole country but your talking s***.

I still don't see how they can be manipulated...

M8, its obvious you've got a strong agenda against Islam and Muslims, but this thread is for peeps to fill out my survey and not for you to air your views...

Sorry mas123 but you have just given me the very answer why I did not fill out your survey.
If any one person questions why? you come out with the same old fooking cr#p you've got a strong agenda against Islam and Muslims.

So if your a main stream Muslim with that attitude what hope is there for the fanatical ones?
reminds me of a thread written by
FUBAR69
IMO there is no freedom of speech when it comes to Islam, they can call "us" all they want the "infedel" the enemy and whatever.

I'm rather annoyed at your posting and it has nothing to do with religion or freedom of speech.

Mas asked for a favour and some people have obliged: I just don't see why you needed to post at all when you decided not to fill the questionaire.

It's a student's survey to support a dissertation for goodness sake!

Sorry mas123 but you have just given me the very answer why I did not fill out your survey.
If any one person questions why? you come out with the same old fooking cr#p you've got a strong agenda against Islam and Muslims.

So if your a main stream Muslim with that attitude what hope is there for the fanatical ones?
reminds me of a thread written by
FUBAR69

I've got no problem at all with you having an opinion, but just don't push that opinion on the rest of the country by saying "we all know the majority of people in this country dislike the Muslim religion, Islam even Muslims."

Thats why I said your talking s***. Not because you had your own opinion...

I've got no problem at all with you having an opinion, but just don't push that opinion on the rest of the country by saying "we all know the majority of people in this country dislike the Muslim religion, Islam even Muslims."

Thats why I said your talking s***. Not because you had your own opinion...

Lets just agree to disagree mas123

Well, there's only one that's fussing, but I think he's made his position clear as to why he has a problem.

And what would that be Nara m8 or are you just being a troll lol, as I have stated to mas123 I do not have any problem

its a simple 5 question survey m8, you chose not to take part, you know what the thread is about, you chose not to participate in the whole point of the thread, job done, is there any reason to keep posting on it?

you chose not to help someone study what makes people tick, if you want to voice your opinion, fill in the survey, otherwise let people help out

no need for a students request for a little help to blow up into an arguement :)

And what would that be Nara m8 or are you just being a troll lol, as I have stated to mas123 I do not have any problem

Interesting reply topdog. Have we met before?

EDIT: A little research goes a long way. I think we have. :NoNo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back