9 points clear

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
david james was on some form today lol

is this the begining of a dip in form everyone has been waiting for ?

are the chelski boys falling apart like the gooners or is this just a tiny blip ?

i hope chelski dont drop any more points (apart from when we goto them!) would hate the mancs to win the league.

oh and by the way see what i mean about pressure of playing games after everyone else has won lol.

lol...trust James...a complete to$$er 95% of the season and turns out a blinder today, Man C played well, they always do on the big occasions, they've drew with Arsenal (Arsenal equalized in the last mins) and Man U...so I'm not to worried (yet...lol) it was just one of those days for us :( I can't wait for Robben and Drogba to come back, we're still one point better off than we were a fortnight ago when we were 8 pts clear of Arsenal :)

Well played Man City

woohoo thank u man city

if chelsea lose 4 points, when we beat them they will only be 2 points ahead. woohoo :p

well whats the score with robben they say he has a broken bone in his foot ?

if so, i cant see him playing again this season !

also dont look good for chelski tapping up ashley cole a possible ten point deduction (worse case senario) ?

if you get hit like that mancs will be one point clear lol (lets all hope not lmfao)

Regards
Mickie D

the point thing is a worry Mick but tbh we were well out of order, although as you know it goes on all the time, Aston villa got done for the exact same thing and got a warning so it would be a bit off if they took points from us just because of our posistion, although a fine wouldn't have any effect...it's a tough one...I said in another post that Chelsea reckon they have got 2 world class English players coming there, Steven Gerrard has been seen viewing houses in surrey (just round the corner from our training ground) and then this with Cole ? Arsenal would be silly to let him go...one thing I can't understand is Abromovitch owns Private jets and Yachts where they could not have been seen yet they go to a London hotel ? it's almost as if they wanted to get caught

I spoke to a mate of mine yesterday who told me he'd heard that Arsenal May let cole go in a deal with chelsea for Cuddachini and lots of millions ? the whole thing may have been a set up so the Arsenal fans don't get to outraged......I really don't know, just hope we don't loose points...lol who would want to win it that way ? even Wenger said it wasn't what he wanted...we'll see soon enough

theres no chance the points will be taken, its papers talking about what would happen and wouldnt it be amazing if the points were taken.

you will get a fine, shrug it off. unfortunately money can buy football now :(

i smell fear from the chelski r***boys! watch out we're gna get ya! :)
by the way thanks shitty (didn't think i'd ever say that!) but hope ur normal service is resumed next sunday!!! :Jester:

I'm sure that I read somewhere that the online bookmakers PaddyPower have actually paid out on Chelsea winning the league.
I sure they might be regretting that now, as Man U are on form, and this wont be the only game Chelsea drop points.

Back