Another Glorious Failure.

no mate your comment was!! made my day that lol !!! so your comment was nothing to do with

!! a suggestion to why he can't or hasn't yet broken through to the top, top level !!,,, it was totally biased nothing else but you didn't get the support from other members or arguments you tried to cause between people so it looks like your the clown tonight

That wasn't beats who made that comment m8 help yourself to a rednose

Emergency20Clown20Nose20Logo.jpg

Last edited:
no mate your comment was!! made my day that lol !!! so your comment was nothing to do with

!! a suggestion to why he can't or hasn't yet broken through to the top, top level !!,,, it was totally biased nothing else but you didn't get the support from other members or arguments you tried to cause between people so it looks like your the clown tonight

LOL, I'm guessing you've been drinking mate. I can't make head nor tail of this or your last comment to be honest! We'll have to leave it there.

LOL, I'm guessing you've been drinking mate. I can't make head nor tail of this or your last comment to be honest! We'll have to leave it there.

He thought it was you that said this

Made my day that lol

Watch out manic yin will after yer blood lol

Beer and posts i guess :Clap:

F*ckin hell I'm confussed... For the record I've had nothing to drink lol... Maybe I should then everything would make sense!!! I'm out of here... adios :Wave:

sorry mate that wasnt ment for you it was ment for ..manic01..

Lol, alright mate... My head was spinning, I didn't know what was going on!! I don't know what you were smoking last night but it must have been good ;)

Back