7025 problems

alvinder1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi have a dm7025 here with a motorised dish and a satfinder

i have managed to get the tuner working for cable using evocam 2.16 and am able to tune and watch all my virgin channels

problem is i cant get it to pick up any satalites
i am using gemine2 v3

i have a satfinder and while moving the dish the thing makes a noise indicating that theres nothing wrong there

is there any kinda special settings i use or do i have to change the cam to get it to pick them up?

any pointers would be usefulll

thank you in advance

hi have a dm7025 here with a motorised dish and a satfinder

i have managed to get the tuner working for cable using evocam 2.16 and am able to tune and watch all my virgin channels

problem is i cant get it to pick up any satalites
i am using gemine2 v3

i have a satfinder and while moving the dish the thing makes a noise indicating that theres nothing wrong there

is there any kinda special settings i use or do i have to change the cam to get it to pick them up?

any pointers would be usefulll

thank you in advance
Hi try mgcamd 125 to watch sattelite what exactaly are you trying to watch tps;digital+ mgcamd is the best for tps keys are updated frequently so you will need to keep track digital+ should be ok with evocamd i personally use satan key updater plugin i am uploading this if you want try it put this in tmp and add via blue button ***after you have installed this you will find this in user script to get to user script
1****BLUE BUTTON***
2****SYSTEM SETTINGS***
3****USER SCRIPT ***CLICK ON USER SCRIPT THERE YOU WILL FIND***DBC-SATANKEY-UPDATER***JUST CLICK ON THAT AND WAIT WITHIN FEW SECONDS IT WILL UPDATE YOUR KEYS ***OFFCOURCE YOU NEED BOX CONNECTED TO INTERNET
I AM NEW TO SAT MYSELF I HAD PROBLEM WITH CABLE I COULD,T GET IT TO WORK WITH SAT BUT I HAVE SORTED IT NOW USING MGCAMD TO WATCH TPS AND CABLE EVOCAMD TO WATCH THE REST SAT STUFF WHAT SAT SETTEING ARE YOU USING I USE CAPTAINS***

update your KEYS

also try and use this key update same as DBC-SATANKEY-UPDATER nearly :licka:
only for gemini dm7025

Does the Satan Key Updater work/exist for Dreambox 500s on Gemini?

Back