61.5w

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive managed to pull in [email protected] (Ku/eurobeam)for the first time tonight... although its not really fringe reception its the furthest ive ever got on the arc to the west side in my location. all the channels are nag3 encoded but its still something i guess,regards mdt

ive managed to pull in [email protected] (Ku/eurobeam)for the first time tonight... although its not really fringe reception its the furthest ive ever got on the arc to the west side in my location. all the channels are nag3 encoded but its still something i guess,regards mdt

Yes, it's broadcasting a Movistar bouquet since the beginning of June.
But being encrypted, we can't know if this event is about confederation cup and need to have any news from Brazil or if it's the begin of a new channels exchange from America to Europe.

I hope for more channels in future, because Movistar in America has very good latino channels to watch.

Max

Last edited:

Yes, it's broadcasting a Movistar bouquet since the beginning of June.
But being encrypted, we can't know if this event is about confederation cup and need to have any news from Brazil or if it's the begin of a new channels exchange from America to Europe.

I hope for more channels in future, because Movistar in America has very good latino channels to watch.

Max

There is an active EPG in Portuguese on there.

Signals should be very good, I've had it on an 80 but it's been a bit on/off for some reason? & an 80 should do it, according to SATBEAMS it's 65cm reception for the NW.

Nice to see something on the west again & nice find MDT.

Back