6 months package - how to install ?

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello i just got a 6 months package i have ive been told to go local network settings and something to do with ccam client setup cccam.cfg then i need to add all the details but how do i do this

i cant seem to find and settings to do with ccam could someone please explain how i put the tv package on thank you

what image have you installed and what cam like CCcam 2.3.0

i have CCcam.2.3.0 and mgcamd.1.38, i need to enter the Host:, Port:, User:,

P/w: but i dont no were i can please help thank you

c line will go in CCcam.cfg in etc folder and n line will go usr/keys newcamd.list

hi no idea is there an easy way to do this and any guide because im confused :(

and just to mention i haven't got a file i just have the user name and password and host name and port number

cccam is not in network

Last edited by a moderator:
open ftp program, log in receiver and go in /var/etc/ ther you can find file CCcam.cfg click in edit and paste your info and save, and reload CCcam.cfg/

You seem to have a few threads about this now. Have you got your zgemma connected to your router? You need to do that. Go into the network settings and get the IP address of your box. On a PC use an FTP program to connect to your box and transfer your cccam file across (as mentioned in this thread). If you don't know the username/password for your zgemma a Google search should throw up some results.

Back