5302HD Encrypted EPG + channel editor

andys328781

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just brought a 5302HD to supplement my 6800HD Super and 5 Media Centre.... OK I like to play:Biggrin2:

I have seached low and high for the subject of better EPG for the encrypted channels on 28 deg east, currently the system loads good extended data for Freesat but only current and next program for the encrypted chaanels. Piece of cake on a media centre but I was unable to find any full discriptive suggestions that actually work.

So rather than spam old threads thought I would start a new one (My apologies if its there but my searches just did not bring up anything that worked or was exactly what I'm after)

So my first question is can I get 7 day's guide info similar as freesat channels? Am I asking to much of this little box?

So what I have done so far...

Installed August 9th's Phantom Patch (Anybody needs this I'll add it the post if I can my accounts a bit restricted at the moment because I guess I'm a newbie, I'm guessing this will change once I have posted a bit.)

Loaded both EPG channels (Changed from radio to favorite TV channels, tried both) seems to download plenty of data but does not put it anywhere, guess I missing some setting someware or maybe just completely miss understood something.

Does anyone have a tbn editor or point me in the right direction. Like to set the channels up and change the numbers and names to suite myself rather than use the long winded remote control method. I suspect there is probably away of adding the additional EPG stuff in there as well.

Hi andys328781,

Have you read this short thread mate...?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/290429/

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks Zorch confess was not one I had successfully searched:blushing: it pretty much covered the tbn editor shame that.

I'll download the newer patch later as I'm still playing and I need to reload it all again.

Burning question I take I'm asking to much of the epg?

Cheers again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back