50db Filter Do These Really Work ?

if these filters do work it would be possible to do a subbed box wouldnt it? cause you are not interferring with box,take a 2100 for instance you could jtag to get details and fit filter and off you go, if you ever had to give box back no harm has been done.
I have always followed rule never to do subbed box but does this make it possible?

if these filters do work it would be possible to do a subbed box wouldnt it? cause you are not interferring with box,take a 2100 for instance you could jtag to get details and fit filter and off you go, if you ever had to give box back no harm has been done.
I have always followed rule never to do subbed box but does this make it possible?

NEVER MESS WITH SUBBED EQUIPMENT.
You may end up with virgin calling to ask why you are paying a sub and your box is switched off? (As it would appear to them).

i haven't had my subbed box running while i've been running modded one for about 3 years now

i haven't had my subbed box running while i've been running modded one for about 3 years now

Snap ive not had my subbed box connected since i renovated my house 5 years ago.

hi just been reading on a few other forums and there are people there that have conected switches to the talkback track and left them hangging out the box so when they order a film from on demand they just filck the switch then flick it back after they have orded so im guessing that some people are willing to take the risk and its working for them i would like to know if anybody has tried this method or any kind of filter method ?

This switch thing is a bad idea that was dismissed many years back but some lesser forums still think its a good idea.

How long do you think it takes the box to talk back everything it needs to send ?

Bet it could send 1000+ talkback messages in the time it takes you to flick the switch - remember it talks via the modem at over 2 Million characters per second !

If the switch has been on long enough for you to order an event then the box has undoubtably sent ALL its stored info back to VM.

This switch thing is a bad idea that was dismissed many years back but some lesser forums still think its a good idea.

How long do you think it takes the box to talk back everything it needs to send ?

Bet it could send 1000+ talkback messages in the time it takes you to flick the switch - remember it talks via the modem at over 2 Million characters per second !

If the switch has been on long enough for you to order an event then the box has undoubtably sent ALL its stored info back to VM.
Plus some poor sod WILL get a bill for the on demand movie ,and if he complains you never know if the CC will start checking the details . It's a bad practice TBH

Back