i conected to DCC. all green light comes
what next i supose to do
i am new to 500s
i cheque net conection all comes ok
please some guide what step
please slowly step by step
awiting to hear form expert.
fkekobad

you would have to let us know what you want to do are trying to put a cline in have you even got a share to use or are you trying to read a card ?

Once dcc connected click on ftp and you have access to dm500 directory and can ftp any files across ie cline ect .

Once dcc connected click on ftp and you have access to dm500 directory and can ftp any files across ie cline ect .

mate i got no idia . what i supose to do.if goto ftp than what?do i have to cline card.
i order but got it yet.
thanks for taking interest. please i need guidence.
i am sure u can do it
awiting to here from u.
fkekobad

you would have to let us know what you want to do are trying to put a cline in have you even got a share to use or are you trying to read a card ?

i dont want to share . just i want to watch my own not sharing with any one.do i need cline card.
please need your expert advice
awiting to hear form u
thanks for quick replay
fkekobad

Go to blue panel by pressing blue button on remote
Go to Addons. In there you will see download catagories which contain cam and cam-config
First go to cam and install cccam 2.1.11 or the latest version available
Then from cam-config install cccam-config 2.1.11 or the latest version available
From blue panel go to top of panel and use left/right buttons to scroll to CCcam 2.1.11 (or the version you have installed above)
Now press the Green button to start CCcam
Use an FTP program and editor to connect to your Dreambox and navigate to the var/etc directory Install files cccam.cfg and cccam.prio
Start the DCC and follow the screen shot below

Back