4k Debug mode for ocd

jay 210

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peeps ive always used bke for the 4000 but need to use ocd this time as things are not going right ...what it is im not sure if i need to hold a button i carnt get into debug mode ..can someone please say if they no

Hold in up/down keys on the front panel during power up until the eng menu appears on the tv screen, then you should be able to jtag... unless you mean something else which stops you doing this? Bit more detail may help.

thanks for the reply......
what it is ive moved the atty to the other set of pads that part ok ..but need to set netid
now when i try to go to eng menu i get error 4 ...and the same with liby ..but it will boot pace and nit error 11 &12 ..no net id ......but stops
so i thought ocd as its using tag points but still carnt get into unit
so back to square 1 ....
might be the new padd location

thanks for the reply......
what it is ive moved the atty to the other set of pads that part ok ..but need to set netid
now when i try to go to eng menu i get error 4 ...and the same with liby ..but it will boot pace and nit error 11 &12 ..no net id ......but stops
so i thought ocd as its using tag points but still carnt get into unit
so back to square 1 ....
might be the new padd location

spare pad location "works ok" provided its done correctly m8

recheck the original damaged pads----any pads with 2tracks running to it will need to be repaird---{otherwise it wont run from the spare pads}

Back