4010 VM update

Afz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere (couldn't find it using the search).

I've got a Pace 4010n in a pure area. It took the virgin update earlier this week. I've had a couple of problems since it took the update:

1. I no longer have access to Sky Movies channels. I know this isn't because of the VM update itself, but it won't let me enter a pin. The pin box doesn't appear on my box so I guess I need to reconnect talkback . Any ideas how to do this on a Pace 4010n? I cut talkback myself and I cut the track on the board. So do I need to solder this? My soldering skills are non-existent so is there any other way round this?

2. The middle LED on the 4010 (what I thought was the talkback light) is constantly on since I got the virgin media update. I know the talkback is cut because interactive doesn't work and the engineers menu says Return Path is off (you can access the engineer menu from settings now!). What have they changed on the software to make the light stay on permanently? Should I be worried?

Thanks for your help

Back