4001 low signal problem

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anybody ran in to this problem before I have a 4001 that was working fine but one morning it was stuck in tune so I checked all the normal problems that you get with these box's and every thing was ok so I done a force boot and it get some of the channels but most of them are breaking up as if the signal is low but I know the feed is good as it works with other box's and a dbox with no problems so it is a fault with the box I have changed the tuners and the cim but still have the same problem

i had this trouble went into engineers menu then to the page where your pin is set and says attention or something like that mine was set too high i changed this to low and it was fine also make sure you do not have to many splitters as this causes problems too

i have no splitters in the feed and the signal is very good and the attention is set to low but still have the same problem it is as if the signal is getting pulled down inside the box i have tried another 4001 on the same feed and it works perfectly

Back