4001 forced update

john57uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me how to force a update on a pace 4001 i have its showing err20 when i boot it ive tried pulliny the jumper and shorting the batt and holding the down button and the power button thanks for any help

pull the power from box, hold in the on/off button, then power up, keep button held in until 0000 displays on front of box then let go then press these buttons in sequence, left arrow, down arrow, right arrow, up arrow, (on display it should say 4321) then press services button and then just leave it to boot up.

and next time u need something as sooooo simple as that, do some reading and research, u never know what else u might learn along the way.

Last edited:
sorry but if you had looked at what i wrote you would have saw ive tried your idea so next time may be you will read before you answer but thanks any way

sorry but if you had looked at what i wrote you would have saw ive tried your idea so next time may be you will read before you answer but thanks any way

U ASKED........

hi can anyone tell me how to force a update on a pace 4001

so i've given u the answer.....so next time, you will read over wot u've written before u post

:grrrr:

Back