4000 post for miggy

4000 posts and still waiting on your first good one :Laugh:

Heheh congrats pal

Lol @ gasman, well done miggy :)

you probably have 10,000 shouts too ;)

Mick

4000 posts and still waiting on your first good one :Laugh:

Heheh congrats pal

The best post will be on Sunday mate. ;).

Lol @ gasman, well done miggy :)

you probably have 10,000 shouts too ;)

Mick
Now then young Michael I had you down as a respectable man don't be mixing with that red lot it will all end in tears, I tell you. Lol ;) :Laugh:

Well done miggy, I remember when you started out ;)

You have become a top member mate, a credit to the forum :)

Oh wait..My bad....is this the part where I'm suppose to get all wet with excitement & start jumping up & down on the bed like your wife did last night when she came to MY bedroom complaining that you never pay any attention to her anymore cus you're always online posting on quote unquote..."That FKing Site AGAIN!!!" ??? Just kidding you bro... Congrats on reaching 4000 posts Miggy!!! I'm right behind you at a whopping mind boggling 7-posts, so you better watch your back Post PUNK cus I'm ah comin for ya...lol!

is that suppose to be funny ? or just another one post to push your post count up
:bangshead:

Last edited:
Oh wait..My bad....is this the part where I'm suppose to get all wet with excitement & start jumping up & down on the bed like your wife did last night when she came to MY bedroom complaining that you never pay any attention to her anymore cus you're always online posting on quote unquote..."That FKing Site AGAIN!!!" ??? Just kidding you bro... Congrats on reaching 4000 posts Miggy!!! I'm right behind you at a whopping mind boggling 7-posts, so you better watch your back Post PUNK cus I'm ah comin for ya...lol!

I'm right behind you at a whopping mind boggling 2-posts

After that one is deleted, I updated the count for you...

Last edited:
Back