3rrod xbox 360, xclamp and heat pad fix

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all, i had a xbox 360 with 3 red lights,the error code was 0110,i did the xclamp kit and it worked for about 4 hours,so then i decided to have a go with them heat pads that are available,near used them before,put them on all of the ram chips like it tells you to,then you have to leave your xbox on for about 40 minutes then turn it off and when you reboot it should work again,did all that and it did boot up,but now when i am playing games it can take 10 minutes or 30 minutes but the game will just freeze and i will have to reboot,has any body had this problem or anyone got any advice,cheers

hi `iv done a few 360`s now with the xclamp and never had a prob did you clean all the old paste of properly b4 applying more and type of heat sink paste did you use it sound as iff it is going to happen again if the games keep freezing is your box flashed too cause that could also be a cause of the freezing using shit media

yeah,i have done quite a few xboxes and the xclamp kit has always been enough,i cleaned the chips so you could see your face in them,applied artic silver thermal paste,its the one i always use,yes the xbox has been flashed but flashed a few of them aswell so pretty confident thats ok and i always use verbatim disks burnt on a pioneer,my friend has had a couple of xboxes with error code 0110 and none of them worked with the xclamp kit so when mine did at first was pretty shocked but then like i said a few hours later the error code was back,so thats why itried the heat pads and they have got rid of the error code but now this,any advice

Back