360 problem rrod

Could this be where your problem lies then mate? I'm sure I've read that the plastic washers are the ones that are to be connecting with the board and not the metal ones for obvious reasons ;)

im not so sure mate ive done a few without with no problems but could try without them

i always put the nylon washers to the mobo as advised,that could be your problem as mx say`s

i always put the nylon washers to the mobo as advised,that could be your problem as mx say`s

so nylon either side of motherboard u say? what order do u do urs?

underneath the mobo i put the spring washer on the screw first then a nylon washer then the topside of mobo nylon washer first then a normal steel washer second
so nylon either side of motherboard u say? what order do u do urs?

underneath the mobo i put the spring washer on the screw first then a nylon washer then the topside of mobo nylon washer first then a normal steel washer second

ok on the copper side dunno if this is cpu i have done exactly as you said i have ran out of nylon washers now! cos i was only suppied 8 and have used them! where can i get some from will b and q have them?
i tried it quick with the other sides heatsink still not attached and the fans kicked in then it started to race and went to 2 red lights

are there any members near me who could supply me 8 i dont mind travelling a little. im desperate to get this working ive spent that long on it now.

Last edited:
you want M5 type 1mm thick,got mine off ebay,i will try and find you the link m8.
ok on the copper side dunno if this is cpu i have done exactly as you said i have ran out of nylon washers now! cos i was only suppied 8 and have used them! where can i get some from will b and q have them?

are there any members near me who could supply me 8 i dont mind travelling a little. im desperate to get this working ive spent that long on it now.

these are the type h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Flat-M5-White-Plastic-Washers-5mm-Nylon-Washer_W0QQitemZ250271651719QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250271651719

these are the type h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Flat-M5-White-Plastic-Washers-5mm-Nylon-Washer_W0QQitemZ250271651719QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250271651719

cheers gonna be monday before id get them, there must be someone who has eight i could buy???

come on guys!!!!!

Back