@ 33° East package Digea Greek Biss key on 8280

Hi again all,

My initial Signal Strength/Signal Quality readings were a bit misleading as the weather was not too good here when I first found the new frequencies...

It's dull and overcast one minute... then it's raining... then it's sunshine... then it's rain again... so I waited until my dish had completely dried out... no rain fade... and then I checked my Signal Strength/Signal Quality readings again... these are my results...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Zorch check this, i have more quality signal at 12693 from 12681 but i see the quality at your pictures are the opposite!
the weather is cloudy now.
and my stronger freq is the 11577.
tm 6900 super, dish 95x1.05

Attachments

• 11577.JPG
    11577.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 12681.JPG
    12681.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • 12693.JPG
    12693.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi xxxxxx, hercoulis et al,

Can either of you guys (or anyone else) get a signal lock on this new frequency/channel...

12688 V [1250] 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK [East Beam]

Al-Assema TV Libya [VPID 5376/APID 5377/PPID 5376]

As you can see from the picture below... I can't get a lock on this frequency... most likely because it's a DVB-S2 8PSK signal with a very low symbol rate...

@hercoulis
Zorch check this, i have more quality signal at 12693 from 12681 but i see the quality at your pictures are the opposite!

Strange that... I wonder why...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
Found that tp on Lyngsat it's feeds only.

Getting a signal on 12688V but the sr is 02222 DVB-S QPSK watching FLY AWAY 1 ANTE

Last edited:
First my apologies, I was under the impression we were dealing with 33E and my thanks to Zorch for pointing out that the satellite in question is 3.1E not 33E.
Re tp 12688V (on 3.1E) I am unable to receive a signal from this tp, this could be down to it being for feeds so I will check from time to time for a valid signal.

Hi again all,

Re tp 12688V (on 3.1E) I am unable to receive a signal from this tp, this could be down to it being for feeds

@jimihendrix
It's definitely a proper channel on this frequency mate... it's not a feed... have a look at the listing on Flysat (link below)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

My signal quality reading on this new frequency has increased (see picture) ...but still not enough to get a lock... it seems that the signal quality 'threshold' on this frequency may be too high for me to access the channel...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks Zorch for the link, and as you say 12688V is listed on Flysat but I am surprised that neither kingofsat or lyngsat list this transponder very strange. I always assume that red level and quality bars indicate no signal is being received from a transponder just random static.

Hi again all,

I finally managed to get a lock on this frequency and download the TV channel (not too bothered about the Radio channel) ...I've also managed to get enough signal quality to get pictures on-screen... the pictures are a bit jerky and freezing slightly... but seem to be getting more stable the longer I watch the channel...

The channel seems to be in test mode ATM ...it is running two short, looped adverts/promo's... see pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

im not home now..i checked this freq yesterday late night and i saw the signal was green for a second and red after and again the same.

edit: i thing is better a moderator to change the title of this thread

Last edited:
Hi again xxxxxx, hercoulis et al,

edit: i thing is better a moderator to change the title of this thread

Yes mate... it just needs the 33.0°E in the thread title changing to 3.1°E and it will be fine...

There is also another update to report... the ERT package is back on this satellite after no signal for quite a while...

12.741 H [12620] 2/3 DVB-S2 [8PSK] 24.4 Mbps [East Beam]

ERT Digital
Nova Cinema 1 Greece [VPID 42/APID 41/PPID 42] Irdeto2
Nova Sports 1 Greece [VPID 39/APID 38/PPID 39] Irdeto2 (time sharing)
Disney XD Greece [VPID 39/APID 38/PPID 39] Irdeto2 (time sharing)
EuroNews [VPID 36/APID 35/PPID 36] FTA
TV 5 Monde Europe [VPID 49/APID 48/PPID 49] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 91%
Signal Quality 73%

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks Zorch, great info mate!
This is on 3.1E however & not 33E, as I firstly went to 33E!
Shame some on Irdeto, my c/s server didnt open the Nova channels!
I didnt get the signal quality obtained by you - not on my TM6900HD Super, mind you the weather was mega iffy with rain, thunder and lightening here in North Lins and I only managed approx 60%
I suppose my dish may have drifted off a little too, have to check it next time its fine!:Hit:

Back