32GB USB Drive - £20

used them many many times and mostly come in about 7 days

more likely post than them tbh

got mine :)

yea , i have had stuff myself from them in the past with no probs.

royal mail have asked for a tracking number, this company didnt even give me a tracking number

ordered mine they took money wednesday should get mine by wednesday cause should give 7 days so ill wait and see

I've ordered from them a few times, no issues postage is a bit slow..but arrives in the end.

I've only ever ordered fairly low value stuff though...memory cards, Rechargable batteries, USB Keys etc..

just had an email saying they are out of stock but are expecting more soon.

haven't got mine yet ordered just before christmas allowing time for holidays no email or anything to say despatched or out of stock .
money taken from c card so think i need to contact if nothing got by end of week

emailed them today to state had not got and recieved email to say they were out of stock this is why i had not got it and had not despatched and had refunded my money to my card.
haven't checked card account yet but seems a fair answer and service so if you have ordered and not recieved yet may be worth checking your card account balance as they may have refunded meens they could not complete your order

just had an email to say they have them in stock now and have despatched mine, should receive within 7 days.

Mine as arrived to-day as well plenty in stock again :)

Back