32GB USB Drive - £20

nice find mate :) ill grab me one of them :thumbsup:

Last edited:
**** sake just ordered one from ebuyer lol! 26 quid delevered ya well :p

nice find, just ordered 1.thanks

I have a 16gig version of these, theyre good but the swivel is a bit flimsy not as good in construction as some Sandisk models. Good for the price though

mine arrived today :)
1m50s to transfer a 700mb movie
not too sad :)

excellent i can now finally have ALL my music collection in the car without a temperamental dard drive, happy days, thanks!!! ordered 2

Thank you, ive also ordered one to put movies on :)

May try and see if it works in my TM600

thats the same as in post 1 :err: is that what your saying clio ?

i wouldnt trust this 7dayshop i ordered one on the 21st december and it said on there site dispatched 22nd december, and i still havent recieved it, i contacted them and they said royal mail are holding parcels so ring royal mail sorting office, i did and they said there is nothing there for my address, so i told 7dayshop and they said i after wait untill the 11th of january to see if it arrives, i sent them another messagesaying i want the product soon or a refund or going to trading standards, still no reply from them, very dangerous company stay clear if i was you

i wouldnt trust this 7dayshop i ordered one on the 21st december and it said on there site dispatched 22nd december, and i still havent recieved it, i contacted them and they said royal mail are holding parcels so ring royal mail sorting office, i did and they said there is nothing there for my address, so i told 7dayshop and they said i after wait untill the 11th of january to see if it arrives, i sent them another messagesaying i want the product soon or a refund or going to trading standards, still no reply from them, very dangerous company stay clear if i was you

Not a very dangerous company at all. 100% reliability from me. Nothing ever lost in post and always arrives well packed and in good time. I think your beef should be with RM not 7Dayshop.

Back