3 weeks and counting for another petrol hike !

I suppose they'll be putting up the tax on LPG too. I'm already paying 54p per litre now.

My m8 makes his own biodiesel, gets old oil from his local chippy, involves lots of filtering and adding chemicals and boiling. Works out at 26p per litre, slightly cheaper than regular diesel.

was annoys me is the pumps that only put the premier fuels in and people getting court out paying nearly £1.28 for it

I suppose they'll be putting up the tax on LPG too. I'm already paying 54p per litre now.

My m8 makes his own biodiesel, gets old oil from his local chippy, involves lots of filtering and adding chemicals and boiling. Works out at 26p per litre, slightly cheaper than regular diesel.

slightly cheaper than regular diesel? diesel is £1.10-£1.20 per litre round here.

there is a place in Hamilton (south lanarkshire) bothwell road next to the fire station that sell bio diesel for 0:85p a litre that i go to all the time Ive been using it for nearly 2 years and not had a problem with it..the petrol and diesel in the local garages are getting beyond a joke with there prices

my dads mate has a diesel car and uses 50% cooking oil and 50% diesel in his car at the same time and swears by it but ive not tried that to be honest

I know 2 taxi lads who tried bio-fuel
Lennies Primera broke down and Micks Safira engine blew up so wouldnt recommend it!

Andy.

Maybe this is the answer

Select one particular fuel supplier
I suggest Tesco, because I believe that they are probably the most powerful business in the UK.
Boycott them until they bring the price down to less than £1 per litre.

They will put so much pressure on whoever is in power.

I believe that this will work and certainly stands more chance than signing some petition.

We just need to send this out to everyone on the web and decide when to start the boycott.

bottom line is we should not be paying over £1 a litre for fuel atm

1. our currency is worth jack shit due the economic state of this country and the amount of money we owe
2. other countries think this country and government is a time bomb waiting to happen and that it will not recover soon [hence confidence in our curerncy]
3. we are being fucked in the ass to pay off the budget defecits by paying an extra 18p on a litre of fuel than 18 months ago
4. this government do this because they know they can as this country has lost the will to work together, it is all about no1 and **** anyone else

bottom line is we should not be paying over £1 a litre for fuel atm

1. our currency is worth jack shit due the economic state of this country and the amount of money we owe
2. other countries think this country and government is a time bomb waiting to happen and that it will not recover soon [hence confidence in our curerncy]
3. we are being fucked in the ass to pay off the budget defecits by paying an extra 18p on a litre of fuel than 18 months ago
4. this government do this because they know they can as this country has lost the will to work together, it is all about no1 and **** anyone else

Totally agree mate! I also take your point about Brum too.

it is shocking m8

i am a blues ST holder and every home game go past a council housing estate with a massive play ground with a basketball & football court, every single kid playing there is a fricking somalian

for a start i never seen a play ground in Birmingham that actually looks as well funded as this one and secondly there is no sight of a single white kid there

no1 is that Somalians live in these council estates around birmingham cos they have no money and are effectively being propped up by social security, no2 is that these somalians are not off the banana boat, they have come from other EU countries that dont offer the same level of social security, i.e denmark, there is colonies of somalians in denmark

in droitwich there is a massive council estate that is populated by eastern europeans, they live there due to racial attacks in Birmingham

sad thing is that the asians and afro's feel marginalised in Birmingham now

Back