2x Playstation 3 For Sale Brand New 60 gig

Buyer to collect whats the problem?

saves n e hassel if someone gets to see them before they buy then the deal is done they cant turn round and say that it was damaged in the post and try blame me just silly things like that i dont need the hassel tbh :)

ok come on people buy it now lets not forget there here a bargin for someone i want them outa my bloody way

Give you £300 for one. I wouldnt call your offer a 'bargain' m8.

ok maggot, was worth a try.

:D

Suppose if I just wait 6 months i'll get one half price anyhow ;)

most likly i want at the very least 350

Maggot is a good lad dont think his out to rip anyone off. I am very very tempted for 349.99 but the only problem is that there is no pro evo on the ps3 yet, and i heard that you cant play ps2 games on it. The only game i play is pro. I have 360 which is 4 months old and was bought from tesco if your interested in swapping for the ps3 with some cash also. i would throw in my ps2 for free with the deal.

i already have a 360 mate unfortunatly there pretty cool my fav game is lost planet iam on that quite a lot hope that you can manage to get 350 togeather thou like i say there brand new unopened :)

hi maggot
fancy doing a deal with my U.K supplied wii at christmas with reciept.got five games with it wii sports/red steel/n4speed/rayman/zelda?????????

lol sorry mate i got one of those too also a psp a ds a gamecube a ps1 &2 and maybe in the loft a nin 64 and a super nintendo oh and a atari 2600 and a commador 64 so any one else wanting to do a deal i have them things already lol sorry oh iam not showing off or anything i have just had a lot of pm offering me a deal someone may offer me somet i want but so far no one has and i kinda want the money more so i can pay the credit card i used to buy them ?:

ok guys just a reminder really thats these are here i may take 350 come on people brand new unopened uk models

Back