2x Playstation 3 For Sale Brand New 60 gig

maggot

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have 2 unopened brand new uk models 60 gig iam in sutton in ashfield thats between derby and nootingham i would like them to be collected as it saves a lot of hassel and then they can also be inspected if nesscary i would like £375 for each one i also have a £20 hdmi cable that is brand new and unopened please fell free to ask n e questions

is this legit or are you selling stolen goods, if its legit show me some proof

yes this is legit how would you like me to prove it ? pm me your mobile and i guess i can send you a pic ???

Hmmm theres not really any way to prove it mate just trust. Unless you have original receipt. Also be nice to post pic on here with your username, but as you're saying collection, i guess buyer be pretty safe knowing your address lol and inspection is offered. Also we all know what a PS3 looks like.

Good luck!

PS: All transactions are at buyers and sellers own risk.

lol thanks mate i thou just the collection thing was a good idea then you get to see it unopened as promised but hey lol i guess thats still not enough i just want rid of them thats why there low in price iam making a loss so please n e one thats interested give me a shout

post pics on here with your dw name written on a piece of paper in the photo for buyers to see.

since march 28 got a few on launch day put them on ebay a few times each time costing me 20 notes but they didnt get what i hoped so i kept them

they on play.com

with hdmi cable and blu ray, for 399

including reciept

theres no need to say they are here if you are interested buy if not leave it. Maggot is a good guy i have full confidence in him. I recommend eBay again mate will save you from alot of stupid questions mate.

well that is true but if they dont go again its another 20/40 quid down the drain someone on here will have them there a bargin if people dont trust me thats cool if actually seeing them in my house unopened knowing where i live aint good enough for them then thats there problem iam not out to mess with n e one i just want them outa my sight

made a lot on the wiis at christmas was hoping to do the same with these but it didnt work out that way iam affraid but hey never mind you just put it down to wxperince and carry on lifes to short

true alot of peeps have been dissapointed with the way the PS3 was largely available i think wii was good as it kept excitement in that way. Wii is still difficult to get hold of as well.

made a lot on the wiis at christmas was hoping to do the same with these but it didnt work out that way iam affraid but hey never mind you just put it down to wxperince and carry on lifes to short

I made quite a bit on Wiis as well, but the key is to know your market my friend. Wiis were the right price at the right time, and limited in stock.

The PS3s were never going to sell out, high price and wrong time. I steered well clear and a lot of Ebayers got stung, but thats business, and some would say they deserved it.

Best thing would be for you to try and take them back to the shop you got them from before the price drop which is rumored soon.

well iam selling them cheap n e way so i guess we will see

Back