23" full HD Dell monitor
Discount: 10%
Promotional Code: QR91RRLR27SJ2Q
Expiry: 15/01/2009

Discount: 20% off
Promotional Code: 9PLXV0DJMCS304
Expirys: 15/12/2008 not long I know lol

monitor_s2309wfp_overview1.jpg

Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution – Enjoy cinema-quality movies at the highest resolution the filmmakers intended. Full HD also makes games, videos and digital photos shine.

Fast 5 Millisecond Response Time (Typical) – See crisp, clear images and minimize ghosting during fast-action video. Ideal for serious gamers and video editors alike.

1000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typical) – Sharpens HD performance with deep blacks, enhanced colour saturation and fine detail.

DVI-D with HDCP – Supports playback of protected high-definition content from Blu-ray DiscTM drives on PCs.

Dell-Designed Enhancements – The sleek black bezel complements most environments and home décor.

Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution

Dell’s first 23-inch Widescreen Full HD monitor delivers stunning high-definition performance for viewing movies and photos, playing games, or even editing video on your personal computer.1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio combine to create lifelike detail, saturated colours and simply gorgeous results. Now you can watch HD movies and get the full cinematic experience from your PC.
The 5 millisecond response time (typical) creates seamless, fluid, fast-action video.
A high contrast ratio of 1000:1 (typical) delivers vibrant blacks and rich, saturated colours.

A Complete Multi-media Experience

The S2309W will impress videophones, audiophiles and casual users alike.DVI-D with HDCP lets you view protected high-definition multimedia content from Blu-ray DiscTM drives on desk tops and notebooks.
300cd/m2 brightness helps maintain high picture quality in bright rooms.
The optional Dell AX510PA multimedia soundbar can install in moments, offering dynamic stereo sound.

Thoughtful Design

Every aspect of the S2309W has been engineered for the optimal viewing experience.The sleek, glossy bezel goes beautifully with the majority of Dell computers and most household décor.
A tilt-adjustable panel lets you easily position the display to your most comfortable viewing angle.

Dell Peace of Mind

The S2309W is backed by a Dell 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty with 3 Years Advance Exchange (AE) Service2. And should you need technical support, you can call toll-free within the U.S. for the duration of the warranty. So help is never far away.

The performance of the UltraSharp S2309W is one more reason why Dell is the world's number one source for flat-panel monitors.

Reactions: J
just got confirmed email.

The Estimated Delivery Date for this order is on or before 24/12/2008

I am registering to buy this product . wat do i tick on tax emept status.

I DO NOT have tax exempt status.
I DO have tax exempt status based on the requirements explained here below.
*Your billing and shipping address should be in Channel islands to qualify for VAT exempt*

Applicable for residents of territories that fall outside of the EU VAT Legislation (e.g. Channel Islands) and/or Diplomatic or Consular representations. (Article 15 of the EC Sixth council Directive (Directive 77/388/ECC)).

If your order is confirmed as qualifying for tax exemption, Dell will require a tax certificate to be on file.

Should you feel you have tax exempt status under a legislative provision other than the article mentioned here above, please contact Dell direct.

nope no discount applied when I go to checkout

Still £140.23 here too mate. No need to add coupon, proceed to checkout & it's done automatically.
HH.

hurry as codes expire today guys

just added to basket and showing discounts

20% off on S2309WFP
Expires 29 December 2008 View Details

- £38.95
Holiday Specials! Extra 10% off on thousands of product (exclusions apply)*
Expires 16 December 2008 View Details

- £15.58

Sub-total
Incl. VAT £140.23

brilliant bargain, thanks for sharing, just treated myself :)

Thanks for the post got myself one as well needed a monitor.

cheers mate

Back