Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2100 JTAG BK all 0000000000

eamondo

Member ++
anyone know why this is happening

in pure area

have set new bytes and put box in debug

using BKE 2.2

Should i be using a different program?

Any help appreciated

thanks

E

anyone know why this is happening

in pure area

have set new bytes and put box in debug

using BKE 2.2

Should i be using a different program?

Any help appreciated

thanks

E

The bytes are specific to the version of software the box is running , are you deffo using correct bytes and is your soldering ok ?

Defo wrong bytes, its all it can be.

byte for pure 3.6 0x00895934

byte for exc&w 3.6 0x008D6284

have cable feed in when jtaging.

i find ocd commander is better for the 2100 but you also need the correct bytes or else you will get all ooooooooos

the bytes i have used are 00895934

using a pogo jtag so no soldering required

maybe box needs updated to latest software?

or is there older bytes i should be trying

the fact that is is giving me the ird means i am connected up ok ! Correct?

best thing to do is connect the box up leave it on a couple of hours and then jtag it again you will find that it will have updated to the latest firmware

best thing to do is connect the box up leave it on a couple of hours and then jtag it again you will find that it will have updated to the latest firmware

Hi,

Or you could force a firmware update.

Power up box whilst holding up/left/right buttons on front of 2100, release when display gets to ld:14 and box will take firmware update.

Muskrat

Hi

I got that the other day on a 2100 It was on the latest firmware and I knew they were the correct bytes but just wouldnt play ball. Sdt would give all zeros and ocd wouldnt work either but then bke worked 1st time.... wierd.

Make sure bytes are specific to firmware and your area, have mac mot running cable feed in and should hopefully be ok.

Regards

Have'nt done one for a while but always remembered that the box has to boot and then show the green light on the box display before jtagging with bke.

ok folks problem sorted

i forced an update which put the new firmware onto the box and then jtag worked first time out

fyi you can not put the box into debug mode while a feed is in you have to take the feed out wait until 20 comes up hold down until it goes away and walla

thanks for everyones input

Back