2 servers, one router

mannachie

Inactive User
Reaction score
As a little experiment I have been trying to run 2 boxes as servers (DM500s & TM600) off of one router but have run into problems accessing both servers from a 3rd client box in another house. I have the usual ports opened on the DM (1200, 16001, 21 etc) and can access it from the client box but with the TM server, the port numbers I am forwarding from the router are not playing ball. CCcam info does not even open despite setting the same port number in CCcam.cfg. Are there specific port numbers that should be used on the TM server for CCcam and CCcam info and how can I define them in the box?

are the boxes using the same ports to broadcast from

that could be causing the conflict

are the boxes using the same ports to broadcast from

that could be causing the conflict

I have defined different ports for each box in the router settings and even defined the CCcam info port as 16003 using the WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16003 script in CCcam.cfg but it will not even open CCcam info when using the local IP address and that port number ???

OK I have tried the following 2 lines in the CCcam.cfg file in the TM and they don't change a thing :

WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16003
SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12003

In both cases the box remains with the default. Even after entering the above I can type http://192.168.1.xx:16001 and it will open CCcam Info.

It's doing my head in !!!!:Chainsaw:

OK I was being a total fud, all it needed after I edited the CCcam.cfg file was a reboot and everything kicked in !!!!!:silly:

It's funny as I tinker a lot with my CCcam.cfg file, editing C & F lines when experimenting and never have to reboot the box when I do so - I guess I am just too used to that !!!

Still never mind, all sorted !!

how about writing a brief tutorial on this subject would be a nice one to have as a sticky

@installer

just change the ports used so they aren't both on same port, i'd change from default port anyway with cccam

was pretty sure that was all I had to do, but was thinking more about other people, wouldnt take long to string a few lines together and the question is bound to come up again at some stage... Should really change from default but 2many to do lol...

Back