2 problems with xbmc 9.11 livecd

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have 2 problems with xbmc 9.11 live cd

(1) i cant get a picture or sound on my tv through the hdmi port it works in windows

(2) i have android remote on my hero but it wont connect to xbmc the remote and xbmc are both setup as per instructions found on the internet with a search for android remote setup

edogg

Why run it from live cd?

and have you tried latest Beta Dharma 3 try that live if you really want to run live cd :)

Why run it from live cd?

and have you tried latest Beta Dharma 3 try that live if you really want to run live cd :)

i run it from live cd because i am only looking at it and it cant be dual booted with windows 7 can it

I have the 9.11 repack which was from 2 days ago

Live prob dont include the linux drivers for your HDMI, you'll have to manually install them.Best head over to XBMC forum for more help

why not try the xbmcfreaks live cd - its a LOT more up to date than the official 9.11 live iso.

Also you can dualboot win7 and xbmc. The installer will sort it out for you and grub automatically give you the option at startup

Thanks i will give it a try but i was only really looking for an alternative to my media player which cant play dts audio
I can always convert the files if i have the time

thanks for your help

edogg

Back