2 dreamboxes

dreds25

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello , dreds here again lo , right wondering if anyone can hep me out , here goes
have just got another dreambox , set it up in another room , both ips of the box are diferent eg
box 1 ip: 132 134 1 23
box 2 ip: 132 134 1 24

right , obviously im paying for box 1 , from whoever .. bought another one for box 2
now box 2 will not decrypt , am i missing something , i thought i did everything right

any help would be very grateful
thanks
dreds

try changing to

box 1 ip: 132 134 1 10
box 2 ip: 132 134 1 20

im no ip expert but your ip's look like they could be the the prob

thanks for the reply mate but would that make a difference whether they are 1 and 2 or 45 and 46 ? i appreciate the help mate , thanks

could it be the dns , the primary and seconday are the same ? bit lost here

Last edited:
try using dchp on both boxes and reeboot them in turn also try the working seeline in the non working box just to make sure your new line is ok

Are they running the same image?
Might be worth checking the code in the cam. I don't think it is an ip issue to be honest.

Sometimes clones have the same Mac address.

Will router allow both devices access if mac addresses are identical and not using DHCP?

Sometimes clones have the same Mac address.

Will router allow both devices access if mac addresses are identical and not using DHCP?[/QUOT

hello everyone , thanks for the help , both boxes have same images , the router allows both to connect , i managed to get a test line from somone else and it was a n , compatible with cccam , this worked so both boxes running , which leads me to believe its the servers fault .. thanks again for all your help guys ..
dreds

if you buy a cline then your provider prob only lets you use the line once. try putting the line into both boxes and try running both boxes at the same time and change the channel few times on each box, if the line is for one box only then you will see when you change channels that the box you change the channel on will work but the other will stop and vice versa when you change the channel on the other box.

ask your provider to enable the line to be used on two boxes at once.

its been a problem i have seen before...its deff server end.

it was him mate , he missed out a fullstop on the line looool thanks to everybody , much love
dreds

Back