happy days, i hope it solves my dropping calls sometimes, and losing people on the phone, or my problem could be a programe i have installed with linda file manager, i was gonnd try and do a factory reset to see if it will solve my problems, but dont know how to, and now this update is out soon, so i might wait for this
1. Download the Android 2.2 firmware for the Desire
2. Rename the file update.zip and copy it to your microSD card via USB. [Note: make sure the file is named update.zip and not update.zip.zip.]
3. Power down your Desire
4. Hold down the “Volume Down” button as you power the phone back on.
5. A screen should appear showing your phone’s system searching for various files. Scroll down to “recovery” and press the “Power” button.
6. When you see the triangle with an exclamation point symbol, press the “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons at the same time.
7. From the menu that appears, select “Apply sdcard:update.zip.”
8. When the screen displays “Install from sdcard complete” select “reboot system now” and wait for the phone to power back up.