1TB Hard Drive £19.95

Yeah, I can't find any storage devices listed at £19.95! The 1TB unit is hundreds of pounds... good luck!

I believe they made the mistake of placing the decimal point in the wrong place. not £19.50 but £195.0.

Their terms and conditions allows them to not honour any such mistakes, so the chances are no one will get one at the lower price.

I believe they made the mistake of placing the decimal point in the wrong place. not £19.50 but £195.0.

Their terms and conditions allows them to not honour any such mistakes, so the chances are no one will get one at the lower price.

All we can do is hope m8 you never know????????????

: colors1

dam i missed this too, the only night in weeks i aint browsed the site and i miss this deal.

doubt you all will get it but you never know, i will keep my fingers crossed for you all.

not heard a thing yet m8 but money is gone... theiving gits ;) It's not like I want a 1TB hard drive for under £30 or anything!

I just checked my order status and it says i ordered DYMO LABELWRITER LARGE ADDRESS LABEL-ZML and that the order has been cancelled! But this item only costs £1! If i get a refund now are they going to try it on and give me only a quid back!

Well my order still says Iomega 1TB hdd.... I hope u don't get screwed. Think it would be a bad idea to call customer services and try and blag it with them?

Well my order still says Iomega 1TB hdd.... I hope u don't get screwed. Think it would be a bad idea to call customer services and try and blag it with them?

why would it be a bad idea, you purchased the item didn't you, its their fault not yours, else its false advertising, pc world delivered my item today, check here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=953034#post953034

I think there is some legal requirement that they have to send it, not 100% on that tho'.

mine also says label maker but theyve allready taken my 20+quid and i cant find anywhere i can email them to cancel.

managed to cancel it now under account menu

Last edited:
mine also says label maker but theyve allready taken my 20+quid and i cant find anywhere i can email them to cancel

Hope you got the the confirmermation e-mail, this is your proof, you bought a 1tb hard drive, they took the money for it, demand the item dont cancel the order, be tough with them and they'll deliver!!! If your soft with them you wont get it!!!

I just checked my order status and it says i ordered DYMO LABELWRITER LARGE ADDRESS LABEL-ZML and that the order has been cancelled! But this item only costs £1! If i get a refund now are they going to try it on and give me only a quid back!

It says the same thing with me :(

In a shop when a price is displayed in the shop window (I believe) they have to sell to you at that price. But on the net they dont have the same rules.

"Apple is not responsible for typographical errors. Apple reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Apple Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order."

Back