Which Laptop is the best

ii 2fas2c ii

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am heavy computer user, I use it for various stuff, but not gaming. So a powerful and fast laptop is a most, that will last me 4 years at least.
Out of those 6, which one do you think is the best?, I read the reviews, and they all seem to be equal rating.
My budget is 600E.
Im a heavy computer user being I go on the internet a lot.
Use word, pdf, documents etc. Office work. But nothing tech savy like programming or games. I plan to bring it around with me to college.
I planned to go in the computer stores, but I figured they would be overpriced laptops there, but then again I could get them on the payment option. If such laptop that exists that is a must buy.

NX.VEWEK.003, Acer TravelMate P459, 6619140 - Save on Laptops
Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale in Blanchardstown, Dublin from Kellie28x
Lenovo V110 15.6" Laptop Upto Intel Core i5, Upto 12GB RAM, Optional Hard Drive | eBay
ASUS Zenbook UX305-13.3"(256GB SSD, Core M3-6Y30 8GB RAM) | eBay

I would avoid the lenovo. I have one for a year and my hdd isn`t working properly anymore. i have to buy a new one already because my warranty expired.

I would avoid the lenovo. I have one for a year and my hdd isn`t working properly anymore. i have to buy a new one already because my warranty expired.
I on the other hand have heard fantastic reviews of Lenovo. I guess at the end of the day it boils down to the range and use. I got the Lenovo Ideapad 500 (80NT00L6IN) Core i5 6th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB as a birthday present 4 months ago and it works just fine. Not anything fancy compared to gaming computers but it gets the basic things done perfectly.

Back