Mobile Phones 1st come 1st served

portbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Believe it or not I've been trying to give this away all week but everyone I know is on a contract so here it is a once in a lifetime no strings attached offer. £20 orange top up voucher, the 1st person to see this and bang it in their phone gets it. 943185773188 enjoy!

Well, I can still hardly believe it but thanks to turner brown bringing this to my unread posts and many, many thanks to portbhoy for the op. I saw the thread and sent my bro a message over Trillian. Told him to grab my mothers phone and give it a try. He did and it worked :)

So, thank you, thank you, thank you :) I'm sure she'll be as pleased as I am when she wakes in the morning with credit up from £2 to £22.

Nice one portbhoy m8 :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Great stuff Portbhoy.

(a Rangers fan would never have done something like this) ;)

that was a very generous thing to offer DW members :)

just a tip if anyone does anything like this again though, just so genuine members get it rather that just guests ;) put it in
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
# as guests cant read anything that are code tagged :)

a top offer you did though mate and things like that members remember :thumbsup:

Believe it or not I've been trying to give this away all week but everyone I know is on a contract so here it is a once in a lifetime no strings attached offer. £20 orange top up voucher, the 1st person to see this and bang it in their phone gets it.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
enjoy!

Back