1mb Broadband £22.96

I had already Googled it mate.
But it will let others know what it means.
I think there will be a lot more like me, who have never came across this word before.

I think I mite over rap my modem, put to much postage on it, leave some wires sticking out the bag and make it smell of marzipan, this is what my postie friend tells me that they see as a bomb threat! And they blow it up better then bt getting it!!!

Dutcho said:
I'm sure that enforcment would appear in every ISP contract at the mo in some way or another.

agreed that would be a standard statement in any contract ;)

use peer guardian and you would be safer anyhow ;)

i doubt an isp will monitor you but if they was told by a governing body then they would have to act ;)

interesting i signed up with them to put in my mums house to use when im home signed up 9 days ago havent heard anything as yet

Dutcho said:
I have sent them an e-mail with regards the modem, Told them BT have requested theirs back so I would like my free one please.

Let's see what the reply is :)
Dutcho it's part of the package that they supply a modem for the duration of the contract.
So you shouldn't have any problems.
Allroad I would give their customer service a little reminder that you're still waiting.

got this from supernet today

Dear supanet user,

Thank you for your recent email. For migration orders supanet does not
automatically despatch a modem, this is because in most cases the customer
continues using there old modem. However you can request a modem by calling
a customer care adviser on 0800 138 0454. We apologise for any confusion or
inconveniences.

If you have any further queries please call 0800 138 0454 for any customer service issues or 0845 122 0032 for technical help

Regards

Vikki
ADSL Customer Care

hope this helps people in the same bote as me

i still have not heard anything re starting this service they said it would be activated in 12 working days this has now passed

Back