Mobile Phones how does thsi deal sound Motorola Razr or Galaxy S II £20.42

Looks fairly typical mate.

For £25.54 you can get the same deal with 600 minutes.

I think the Galaxy S2 is the most powerful, but they are so similar that it really all boils down to personal choice in the end.

I think if you were to buy the phones the Motorola would be slightly cheaper.

I'm guessing that the Galaxy S2 would have more custom images etc as it's a more popular handset, but like you say you couldn't split them with a sheet of paper.

I think if you were to buy the phones the Motorola would be slightly cheaper.

I'm guessing that the Galaxy S2 would have more custom images etc as it's a more popular handset, but like you say you couldn't split them with a sheet of paper.

Good point about the custom images, totally agree there

Seems the photo and video quality of the RAZR isn't quite as good as the Galaxy S2 too.

TBH, I'd be delighted if I was given either of them for Xmas. :)

Got the Galaxy S II in the end

It's half the weight of my HTC Desire HD and seems like twice the power

I know it's too late but you can get the Galaxy S II free with 18 month contract, 300 mins, 300 txt, 1 free bolt-on (unlimited texts, unlimited landline, unlimited internet etc...) on t-mobile and get 5 months lines rental back, making £18.54 (after cashback) per month, plus £30.60 back from topcashback (or £30 from quidco).

Or if you go for the same tarriff but 24 months and get 7 months free making it £14.45 (after cashback) per month.

All you have to do is pay your bills and send a copy to the website and get a cheque back for your line rental.

No catches, we've been on these deals for 12 years and effectively not paid line rental for 12 years.

Mobile phone price comparison site.

I know it's too late but you can get the Galaxy S II free with 18 month contract, 300 mins, 300 txt, 1 free bolt-on (unlimited texts, unlimited landline, unlimited internet etc...) on t-mobile and get 5 months lines rental back, making £18.54 (after cashback) per month, plus £30.60 back from topcashback (or £30 from quidco).

Or if you go for the same tarriff but 24 months and get 7 months free making it £14.45 (after cashback) per month.

All you have to do is pay your bills and send a copy to the website and get a cheque back for your line rental.

No catches, we've been on these deals for 12 years and effectively not paid line rental for 12 years.

Mobile phone price comparison site.

Damm, mised out on that one but good info for others

Are you not within your 14 days cooling off period, or dont they give you that any more.

Think that only applys if you purchased online or telephone but not from a mobile shop (I got it at a tesco mobile store)

did the phone come branded/locked?

I tried to reply to your PM early put your pm box is full

anyway link is in post #1 just click on "Tesco Phone Shop - Mobile Phones | SIM Cards | Broadband and Home Phone"

The phone I got was unbranded and worked with a vodafone sim in so guess it is unlocked.

I chose the other route on this and went for the Motorola Razr. My ladyfriend has the Galaxy S2 already. It is too late, but worth saying for others maybe?

The camera isnt quite as good on the Razr but still very comparable and decent enough. The Galaxy handles software more 'fluid' and movement is faster, but video is no different between the 2. The signal gain in low signal areas is without doubt far better on the Razr. The battery lasts longer on the Razr. I have rooted my Razr fine and its just as useable as all other Android phones. Cant think of much else, but due to the look and feel of the very thin Razr I'm happy and think it is excellent value on this Tesco deal.

Its been said before, but either of these phones will keep you very happy :)

Back