Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Includes

1Mb connection - up to 20x faster than dial-up
Free modem worth £79.99
No limits . download as many games, music, videos and software as you like
Free access to BBC broadband content including EastEnders, TOTP, games and sport
Send and receive photos, videos and sound files by email - instantly
Minimum 12 month contract.
Contract can be cancelled within first month

Package prices;
Setup: free
Hardware: free
Monthly subscription: £22.96

512k unlimited downloads for £19.99

https://signup.supanet.com/

terms and conditions;
http://www.supanet.com/pdfs/bb_tc_final.pdf

I found this else where m8 but I dont think there is a catch ;) :)
a m8 of mine has supanet and hes well pleased with the service he's on dial up though

i bet there is a limit on uploading and downlaoding per month

i am with bulldog now as pipex was not chaning there prices

i pay 30 quid a month for 1MB no limits and 400K upload (the 400K swayed me ;))

and also when i signed up i got 2 months free so really for the first year it is more like 27 a month, free modem, 1 quid setup

quite happy with the service however i have had many times when it has not signed me in saying invalid passwords but they said this has been sorted now and i have not had that.... nothing major to moan about but if it continues and gets worse i will move elsewhere.

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie it does say ...."No limits . download as many games, music, videos and software as you like"....
:)

Nice find that Rat, Terms & conditions says i can move the service to a new address if need be, i'll me moving soon so thats just what i'm after. :Cheers:

does look good i wonder who they lease from

i found bulldog lease from BT wholesale :( which i think most do but i do worry about why they are letting from BT but BT wont charge the same maybe they know the service maybe poor

im gonna find out more about supanet and i might just transfer my BB to them :)

i have been haveing a look to try to find the catch but could not find one and when you compair there sevice to other isp's they come out well on speed and service etc they have something to do with tiny computers you can compair services on this site looks like a good deal ?
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/compare.asp

No limits on Telewest....well on first month anyway....i should now he he...35 pound for 1.5meg+, geetting some good speeds on this service....

I'm with Supanet just now and paying £29.99 a month for a 512k (no limits).
I have been with them for over a year now so my 12 month contract has expired so an e-mail will be sent to them saying I'm now cancelling my contract to see what they say.
Well before finishing this I went and phoned them and changed my package and it was no problem I will now get a 1mb for £22.96. (NO LIMITS)
So thanks very Rat for bringing this to my attention.
One HAPPY Customer.

:) np m8 ;) always happy to find a bargain LOL

is there anyone using virgin 512k , supanet 1mb or tesco 512k just looking for consumer advice

Dutcho no problem mate.
They have told me that it should be updated within 10 days and my monthly subscription will change as soon as i receive the activation e-mail.
I can't believe the didn't notify existing customers of this new offer, maybe I should pay a visit to their site now and again and I might have seen it for myself, still I wont complain double speed and £7 cheaper.

Broadband

I use e7even cost £228 for six months 1mb no limit on usage. No problems to date I will probably take them for 12mth deal (dfar cheaper) if their is nothing better mentioned on the message board.

Should say that most ISP's apart from cable companies buy bandwidth from BT as they are the only network who HAS to supply anyone if they ask (that is ISP other telecom companies) aoart from as i say NTL TELEWEST etc who have their own fibre network.

I sell Your Communications and they supply some ISP's at prices below that of BT wholesale so perhaps one or two of those mentioned get their bandwidth from them.

:Cheers:

Dutcho that's me been upgraded to a 1.1mb connection now at £6 cheaper than I was for a 512k.
Threre are no hidden fees, just the usual 12 month minmum contract.
There is NO limit on my downloads so as far as I can see this is the cheapest Non-cable connection I've seen.
Also Dutcho the service I've had from Supanet with my 512 was impeccable not once was it offline.
So £22.96 for Supanet is well worth it mate.

Back