15th Month Old Daughter Cutting New Teeth

Cactus

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title says my 15 month old daughter is cutting her back teeth.

Over the last few days she's had really bad breath, we brush her teeth at least twice a day but the bad breath keeps coming back so i can't see it being a hygiene problem.

I'm just wondering if this is down to blood in her mouth or not? I don't remember this happening with my 2 older kids, so should this be a cause for concern or has anybody else had a similar experience?

Should we get in touch with the Doctor/Dentist with regards to this, or am i just being paranoid?

Yeah i was thinking the same seems to be at a peak tonight lol and she keeps waking up alot tonight so I'm pretty sure it's to do with her teeth but seen as it's a none emergency I'll ring tomorrow morning, thanks for the reply.

Over the last few days she's had really bad breath, we brush her teeth at least twice a day but the bad breath keeps coming back so i can't see it being a hygiene problem.

I'm just wondering if this is down to blood in her mouth or not? I don't remember this happening with my 2 older kids, so should this be a cause for concern or has anybody else had a similar experience?

Should we get in touch with the Doctor/Dentist with regards to this, or am i just being paranoid?

Listen mate,please seriously don't take this the wrong way.

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

you have a 15mnth old daughter,obviously some kind of problem and what do you do? Ask advice on a fcking forum. Here's a little sanity check...try thinking of your daughter rather than your post count.

Sorry for being a blunt and to the point but I can't stand cnunts like this. Kids are everything,they are a privelige,not a right and to post on a forum rather than seek medical advice is just taking the piss.

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

you have a 15mnth old daughter,obviously some kind of problem and what do you do? Ask advice on a fcking forum. Here's a little sanity check...try thinking of your daughter rather than your post count.

Sorry for being a blunt and to the point but I can't stand cnunts like this. Kids are everything,they are a privelige,not a right and to post on a forum rather than seek medical advice is just taking the piss.

Bit strong is it not? Its not as if its life and death he is just asking a question.
I think you need to give up reading forums or go see a doctor to sort your OWN problems out

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

You know what your a cheeky ****, this has only started over the past 2 days and rather than bog down the already strained NHS with a problem of bad breath I thought I'd ask if anybody had a similar experience. Maybe you think it would be wiser to put my daughter at risk of contracting Swine Flu by taking her to a GP's or NHS drop in center.

I'm not a post clocker you fuckin arsehole. If you all knew me as in worked with me or knew me from the pub then maybe I wouldn't ask but seen as you don't know me from adam, and who i am is pretty anonymous I thought I'd ask here aswell as on a forum that I own.

Who the **** do you think you are? If you'd said that to my face I'd kick **** out of you you cheeky **** if you've got **** all worth posting dont bother you fuckin ******.

How dare you talk about me or one of my kids like that FFS I'm fuckin furious you prick.

Last edited:
Mate, does the little lass have a dummy? If so, we noticed when our wee man was cutting his teeth that the dummy used make his breath bad... Just a thought...

Oh yeah, and if you've got a spare dummy, send it to Sharon, she appears to have spat hers and badly needs it back... Lol ;)

keep looking for white creamy stuff as it could be the start of thrush which is very common in children.

Nah m8 she's a thumb sucker like I say this only started a day or 2 back but she's been cutting these teeth for about a week now, I know when I was getting my wisdom teeth through my gums bled alot and my breath wasn't very pleasent at the time regardless of me brushing my teeht 5 or 6 times a day aswell as using Corsodyl, we are very hygienic in our house and have IMO very high standards of cleanliness.

I still can't believe what that w@nker has posted, I'm shaking with anger here.

Thanks Nani121, Rodbouy & Dazza for the advice
wink3.gif

I'd pop down to Boots in the morning mate if I was you. As said, it could be the start of thrush, or just a plain old mouth infection. They'll probably give you some sort of Bonjela type stuff...

Good luck mate, and take no notice of the dopey one, s/he ain't worth getting worked up about...

Nah m8 she's a thumb sucker like I say this only started a day or 2 back but she's been cutting these teeth for about a week now, I know when I was getting my wisdom teeth through my gums bled alot and my breath wasn't very pleasent at the time regardless of me brushing my teeht 5 or 6 times a day aswell as using Corsodyl, we are very hygienic in our house and have IMO very high standards of cleanliness.

I still can't believe what that w@nker has posted, I'm shaking with anger here.

Thanks Nani121, Rodbouy & Dazza for the advice
wink3.gif

NM her mate, me and my partner lost a wee boy and I know how precious they are like we all do and there was no need for an outburst like that, none at all

think your well outa order by ur reply!! whats up with asking for bit of advice? any why mention his post count?whats that gota do with it? i guess u have never asked for help on forum before!!!!!!

cactus try here m8
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

@sharon210470 if you ain't going to post something useful don't bother slating other members

the forums are for helping people and the guy simply asked a question no need for you to slate him he was obviously worried and decided to ask here and there is nothing wrong with that!

Thanks for the positive replys everybody we've got a Boots just up the road so before I splash out around £200 for my 11 year old's new secondary school uniform I'll pop into Boots.

My kids are everything to me an my other half and they come first above all else.

I couldn't give 2 sh!tes about a flashy badge or a high post count under my name in comparison to my 3 kids.

Last edited:
Wow, 2 bans over a thread about a kids bad breath.

I think the drink was flowing well last night? :)

@ Cactus, the smell will be coming from the kids bleeding gums mate, nothing to worry about mate, totally natural.

I have 5 kids, so I'm talking from experience.

go to your local pharmacy and ask for advice

chances are it could be a slight throat infection or gum infection

Back