14Day SlyUK EPG on DB600PVR with HD.

just found this on another forum, who needs sly+ ;)

still too buggy though and not working 100% lol maybe itl get better with more development :)

cheers

osborne82

ps timeshift has been in cvs for some months now but teams are removing it due to not working correctly

Great guide! Is there any trick to get this working for the 600C?

i think it would work just the same with cable box too just associate the channels accordinly

if you have a Pli image m8, its done with the remote in the menus as the first post ;)

only problem with this mod is the hard spins constantly i had it on my image when flash, i went back to enigma epg.

ive managed to get my 600, and 3 500s all using this by using the drive in the 600. i have a 7020 that im using as a server thats in a cupboard with a router, im going to put a 1G USB stick in the back of it, and usethat for the EPGs for all receivers for silent operation ;)

ive never had any success mounting a computer hard drive m8

its a piece of piss on vista just done it 2 mins ago lol, make a folder right click on it share and tick in the top box allow YOURACCOUNTNAME mine is b3nnyb0y. the go to the dreams web page and make a mount us cifs and use yourr pc username and password info or it wont work sim m8ty.

Last edited:
Guys i dont suppose u know where to find an updated radiotimes.xml? I dont seem to have all the channels when im mapping on the left side. got a couple missing like paramoutn comedy +2 and stuff i can see it on the left side which is my bouqets i belive just not on the left (radio times)

does radio times give out programme listings for the missing channels m8?

I may be wrong but I don't think your mount will work if you are not wired. Why not test it first with a wired connection just to see if the mount actual works on your dreambox to your pc.

hi guys,

can anyone tell me how to add channels like senata news etc. as they are not in the xml?

Excellent guide and all up and running, now i can see what im missing..

The 7025 runs enigma2 which has different epg from dm600. There is a Radio Times based EPG available as e2_loadepg which is done in python. Follow the readme instructions carefully and it works great. You might need to edit some channels in the channel_list file (there are 2: 1 for Italy and 1 for UK) to fix some crashes. It allows zapping, timer setup etc. Once you have it working it should be set up in cron to run once daily at some time when you are not watching TV as it requires a restart of Enigma. It provides a 1 week epg with program overview. The dreambox needs to be connected to the internet to access Radio Times.

The 7025 runs enigma2 which has different epg from dm600. There is a Radio Times based EPG available as e2_loadepg which is done in python. Follow the readme instructions carefully and it works great. You might need to edit some channels in the channel_list file (there are 2: 1 for Italy and 1 for UK) to fix some crashes. It allows zapping, timer setup etc. Once you have it working it should be set up in cron to run once daily at some time when you are not watching TV as it requires a restart of Enigma. It provides a 1 week epg with program overview. The dreambox needs to be connected to the internet to access Radio Times.

full instructions and files are here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/195689/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back