120GB Agility 3 SSD £77.99 + free delivery availible

dazling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As title says

OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD - Solid State Drives | Ebuyer.com

ITEM DESCRIPTION:
OCZ Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drives are designed and built to provide an exceptional balance of performance and value. The Agility 3 Series implements the cutting-edge SATA 6Gbps interface to deliver excellent sequential and random data transfer rates, significantly improving your computing experience over hard drives.

In addition to enhanced performance, an Agility 3 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. Unique and innovative, Agility 3 SSDs deliver a one-of-a-kind storage solution.

• Max Read: up to 525MB/s
  • Max Write: up to 500MB/s
  • Random Write 4KB: 50,000 IOPS
  • Maximum 4K Random Write: 85,000 IOPS
Important SSD notes:
Solid State Drives DO NOT require defragmentation. It may decrease the lifespan of the drive.

Consumers may see a discrepancy between reported capacity and actual capacity; the storage industry standard is to display capacity in decimal. However, the operating system usually calculates capacity in binary format, causing traditional HDD and SSD to show a lower capacity in Windows. In the case of SSDs, some of the capacity is reserved for formatting and redundancy for wear leveling.

Rated speeds may vary slightly depending on the benchmark used, drivers, windows version, bios version and file size. We recommend using ATTO, IOMeter, and PC Mark Vantage for benchmarking SSDs and to achieve maximum rated specifications. Maximum performance is achieved by using the P67 chipset with Native SATA 6Gbps.
  • MLC NAND Flash
  • Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
  • Native TRIM support
  • Seek Time: .1ms
  • Slim 2.5" Design
  • 99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3mm
  • Lightweight: 77g
  • Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 55°C
  • Storage Temp: -45°C ~ 85°C
  • Low Power Consumption: 2.7W Active, 1.5W Idle
  • Shock Resistant up to 1500G
  • RAID Support
  • Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OSX, Linux
  • MTBF: 2 million hours
  • 3-Year Warranty
120GB Max Performance*
  • Max Read: up to 525MB/s
  • Max Write: up to 500MB/s
  • Random Write 4KB (Aligned): 50,000 IOPS
*Max performance achieved using Native SATA 6Gbps chipset. Please refer to product sheet for additional performance metrics

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a bloody good price for a bloody good ssd, imo

if only i needed another one ......

nice find dazling :)

theres a big price war at the minute going on wiith all the big sellers of these ssd's, really come down loads in price, 6 month ago this drive would of been around £120, can only be good for the end customers like ourselves!

Damn, I paid this for my 60Gb Agility III!!
yeah me too, paid around £65 for it about 3 month ago, 120gb will be down to £60 before we know it, always feel like buying a new and bigger version, but at the time i bought a nas drive and 2 2tb drives to serve my files so 60gb is more than enough for in my laptop as everything is on the nas!

Tidy price for a tidy drive.. Have they sorted the issues with this drive? As i had one 8 months ago and had to be replaced by the manufacture.. Having said that though the replacement is working fine for this lentgh of time

Back