11307 on 28A?

No all BT Sports channels are on the European beam as expected.

As all the channel and frequency changes seem to have finished now we can see that the uk spot beam is being used for mostly freesat stuff with very few subscription channels on there, the European beam hosts mainly subscription channels.

This was widely as expected and as I have previously said and as predicted many more people here in southern Spain are subscribing to Sky HD.

No all BT Sports channels are on the European beam as expected.

As all the channel and frequency changes seem to have finished now we can see that the uk spot beam is being used for mostly freesat stuff with very few subscription channels on there, the European beam hosts mainly subscription channels.

This was widely as expected and as I have previously said and as predicted many more people here in southern Spain are subscribing to Sky HD.

lol BT sports hd UK beam rest will follow.

BT sports sd already testing on 11344 so get ready.
There is no need whatsover for sky/bt to broadcast on anything other than uk beam.
Will be a matter of time.
As for 10% expats accounting for their subs, could be possible but highly unlikey as they are all card sharing lol

BT Sports will remain on the European beam, the testing on the uk spot beam is for their new freesat channel called BT Sports Showcase which will allow up to 26 matches to be shown free of charge for everyone.

It has bt sport 1/2 on there already.
Will go uk beam.

Hows BT sports Dantis?
Changes started.

Until you posted it I hadn't realised it had gone!

I watch most of the games on Setanta/beIN Sport/Sky etc now, hopefully the English commentary on beIN will stay? Probably not!

According to reports elsewhere BT Sport/Espn/Europe HD etc now hardware paired.
All Bt sports now on uk beam only.
Not long before sky sports package moves to uk beam.
Absolutely no need not to be on uk beam.

Back