10 Man United midfielders are they world clasS

10 man united midfielders are any world class?

• Total voters
Can't vote either, you should have had a none option.

Obertan is young and looks good but much too early to judge. You forgot the wee chubby Anderson....I wouldn't have voted for him either...lol

I like Carrick but not world class, you need Hargreaves back badly.

Fletcher is showing some signs of World class and would get into most top teams, also Gibson looks a decent talent, didn't think much when he was at Wolves but is in the mould of Scholes.

Looks like another dynasty for Sir Alex to build and when all the ' new boys ' like Fletcher, Gibson, Obertan and Anderson are playing regularly and winning trophys I think Sir Alex will call it time, that would have been 4 Succesful teams he would have built from scratch and would be a great achievement

to be honest, none at the moment... looking at that list a number of them need to be shipped out or retire.... other than obertan, anderson, valencia, fletcher and possibly carrick, the rest are dire.... apart from a good shot, gibson doesnt offer anythin else, nani well it seems his career is over, giggs & scholes too old/slow and get run over by younger, vibrant midfield lineup's and park for all his energy is just sh*t! you havent mentioned welbeck who is a stirker playing in midfield but he is worse than park and should retire too!!!

ive heard patrick vieira may be available on a 6 month loan, i'd snap him up as a short term solution...

Last edited:
I went for Scholes, Giggs. They are already world class and have been for years.

Fletcher also, if you concentrated on him through out a match you would see how much work he puts in, how he directs others around him.

Also I picked Gibson and Obertan, not world class yet but Im betting in couple of years they will be?

Having a laugh with this one aren't you?

Anderson looked very good when he first came but now he looks like a headless chicken.

Oh by the way I voted no

Anderson looked very good when he first came

i think that was partly due to him forging a very good partnership with hargreaves and carrick who at the time was on top of his game.... hargreaves would do the doggin around and ando would sorta have a lot more freedom, after all did join as an attackin midfielder... ando's best utd spell was when scholes was injured for 3 months from october 07 to jan 08...

now playing with gibson/scholes/giggs, he struggles at times because he has to defend a lot more and cant influence the games...

At the moment I do not see any of them as world class, fletcher is the closest for me.

Giggs and scholes without doubt was two of the best midfielders to grace the premiership but too olf now.

We could borrow you fabregas(100%), song(getting there), diaby(getting there), nasri(almost there), arshavin(100%), oh and ramsey(TBC) is on his way as well for a 19 year old lol

I think nani could have potential if he was surrounded by better players :Fish:

LOL ^^^ i hope that's a wind up lmfao

I went for Carrick n Fletch, and that said im not so sure about Carrick, all the others either have potential or just want shipping out. Nani get your coat lad it's january !!!

Not a single one is and to think of it i rate midfiled as the most important position its no surprise were playing shit. Although a fit Hargreaves is one of the best in the World as a defensive midfileder but will we ever seem him on the pitch again?

Giggs and Scholes used to be world class no doubt, no one can argue about that.

Fletcher is closest to being classed in that category.

Valencia and Obertan i think will get there.

Carrick is good but that's all he will be. Anderson needs a defensive tank by him so he can go on his power runs from midfield like he used to do, his shooting is absolute bollocks and I cannot see that improving any time soon. Gibson really needs to work on his game when opposition is attacking, he jus stands there most of the time, cant seem to decide what to do.

ill give you my opioion on the shite we have here right now

carrick------ most over rated player we have people arghue hes a fantastic passer but i need to borrow there glasses to see this only passes he completes is 3 yards back and most of them he stuffs up, would be happy to see him gone asap.

fletcher----- think hes average but the best we got right now would love to see him at liverpool to stuff them up lol

park----- woefull absolute joke be surprised he can even get into a reserve team in the premiership.

valencia ---- needs a good shake up if you ask me seems to be not arsed either way what happens but that could just be his personality so ill give him the doubt on that 1, has got very good potential though need a little time i feel to hit 100%

hargreaves--- cant wate until hes back best defensive mid we have by a far.

obertan----- i feeel this guy will be a big player soon if only fergie would play him in his left wing position for a good run of games .

nani-------cheerio i hope woefull ill even buy him his airfar

gibson---- shite you see goals as good if not better in the championship WEEKLY do they play for the biggest team in the world for it?>??? no ill be glad to back of him he contributes nothing im my opinion

anderson=== jury's out on him still right now id say cheerio.... but as mentioned when hargreaves is playing AT 100% i think we may the real anderson so until hes had his fair chance illl sit on the fence.

ill give you my opioion on the shite we have here right now

carrick------ most over rated player we have people arghue hes a fantastic passer but i need to borrow there glasses to see this only passes he completes is 3 yards back and most of them he stuffs up, would be happy to see him gone asap.

fletcher----- think hes average but the best we got right now would love to see him at liverpool to stuff them up lol

park----- woefull absolute joke be surprised he can even get into a reserve team in the premiership.

valencia ---- needs a good shake up if you ask me seems to be not arsed either way what happens but that could just be his personality so ill give him the doubt on that 1, has got very good potential though need a little time i feel to hit 100%

hargreaves--- cant wate until hes back best defensive mid we have by a far.

obertan----- i feeel this guy will be a big player soon if only fergie would play him in his left wing position for a good run of games .

nani-------cheerio i hope woefull ill even buy him his airfar

gibson---- shite you see goals as good if not better in the championship WEEKLY do they play for the biggest team in the world for it?>??? no ill be glad to back of him he contributes nothing im my opinion

anderson=== jury's out on him still right now id say cheerio.... but as mentioned when hargreaves is playing AT 100% i think we may the real anderson so until hes had his fair chance illl sit on the fence.

That is some criticism mate, IMHO Carrick is a great passer of the ball and can spread a ball 60 - 70 yards with ease, also Valencia is looking good for you, he is contributing goals and also getting past defenders and putting in decent balls.

Anderson's game has changed too much and that is to do with Fergie playing him in the wrong position, he is a powerhouse who should be in more of a attacking role and as for Hargreaves everybody raves about him but I am yet to see anything that sets him apart from the rest, imo Barry, Essien, Song, Diaby and Mascherano are all better defensive midfielders than him and don't have constant injury setbacks.

I think Fergie bought him after his displays for England and he hasn't done much at Utd although he has been injured for a long time

Back