1.50fw psp 2gig memory...games.......

T

thommohawk

was for swap but now for sale, almost new black psp with box and leads, 2 gig yes 2 gig memory card, 2 original games f1 and pro evo 5.....theres also a few on the memory card.

im wanting 150 plus postage for it,, not bad compared to the prices on ebay, ive seen them on there tonight at more with only a 1 gig card.

no intrest and the price will go up and i,ll chuck it on ebay. if you want a psp this ones ready to go, no need to downgrade etc.....its already 1.50fw

STILL FOR SALE......, i left a pm......, he,s been online and checked this thread........,

no response.....so its backup for grabs....im not messing about waiting for days for replies you want it then say so....but dont say you want it and then not even reply to pm,s.....

ben600249 if you still want it pm me back but in the mean time im keeping it for sale so if it goes it goes.....

CHECK YOUR PM,S MATE*********

Last edited by a moderator:
no intrest after the weekend and its getting ebayed even though i hate the tw@ts, needs to go ive bought a 360.

hi mate,,dont wanna waste ur time here, as u prob pissed of by now, just came across ur sale , and my mate looking for one for kid, if u wait till 12 noon (sat) i deffo let u know. No Scratches on screen m8 or housing? as he wants for sons xmas?? thanks m8

hi mate,,dont wanna waste ur time here, as u prob pissed of by now, just came across ur sale , and my mate looking for one for kid, if u wait till 12 noon (sat) i deffo let u know. No Scratches on screen m8 or housing? as he wants for sons xmas?? thanks m8

nope it was new when i got it and ive played it only a few times, could pass for new now.

sat noon is fine its ebay time after the weekend.

S.....O......L......D......SPELLS SOLD,

TO A NICE GENT.

Back