1.5 PSP with Devhook, whats next..

techie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I haven't used my psp for over a year, i dug it out of the cupboard and decided to update it for a few new games.
I have devhook installed, the site i used to use is offline now, but i see no updates anywhere for devhook.
So what do i do now? is devhook dead? last version i had was a custom package for 2.8 emu

I haven't used my psp for over a year, i dug it out of the cupboard and decided to update it for a few new games.
I have devhook installed, the site i used to use is offline now, but i see no updates anywhere for devhook.
So what do i do now? is devhook dead? last version i had was a custom package for 2.8 emu

There are many threads on this mate, look in the downloads section, and upgrade to custom firmware mate. Im sure one of my stooge colleagues will post you links, but check out the download section mate.

just a wee update...
jobs done now running m33-3 latest version with 3.90...
awsome hack and a lot easier to use that devhook...
cheers folks...

glad it is sorted mate,i only ever tried devhook once on my mates psp,and that was the start of me looking into them,went out next day and bought one,.modded it with custom then did my mates the same day,never looked back

yeah things are very easy now with CFW rather than needing to load devhook then make sure you got right settings for games etc

yeah things are very easy now with CFW rather than needing to load devhook then make sure you got right settings for games etc

yeah! the settings took a bit of playing with but have it sussed now....
starwars battlefront renegade squadron on mem stick now and working...

just a side note. does anyone have a complete set of instructions for the hack setup?(the menu thats available when holding down R) i don't know what half the stuff in there means..

Last edited:
another noobish question...

what exactly is a pandora battery? would it benefit myself to have one?

u should stay away from them m8 lol
there is some for getting into the flash files for custom themes and stuff linke confige se file.
and others to set speeds , fake region and things like that .

yeah recovery menu isnt for messing around as you can totally mess your psp up. Theres no need to do any settings with CFW anymore like you did with devhook.

also pandora is good to have incase while updating you mess it up and brick/semibrick your psp youll beable to recover it. if you use psp grader you can have a dual boot battery.

Back